I'm Married to....

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by rollercoast, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

oh,I love Samar!
    Good: Samar is a perfect lover ;)
    Bad:Samar is a quiet stubborn lover

I'm married to a brave Major Ram from Main Hoon Na

2. SRK'sPortia

SRK'sPortia Writer of Dreams

Major Ram

Good He is so cute, protective, and can't help falling in love with me.
    Bad he breaks into song every time he sees me.

I'm married to Rahul from yes boss

Xeny and rubyroo thank this.
  3. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I gotta be married to Rahul Joshi cause he is on my avatar. :)
    First there is the bad- We are very poor and we only have a motor scooter to get around on and Rahul's mom lives with us.
    But then there is the good: his mom is really nice and she does the cooking I bet. Which is good because I don't like cooking. AND we can sing: "Even though we ain't got money I'm so in love with you honey..."

(I think of that song always at the end of Yes Boss and it's so sweet and so true and they really knew it.<3 )

I am married to Guddu

SRK'sPortia says thanks.
  4. saans

saans Member

Good: he loves you so much that he's willing to sacrifice himself for you
    Bad: he really will sacrifice himself for you

I am married to Ashoka

Dea says thanks.
  5. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Good is He can give me the World he is rich a King. And He loves me so deeply that alone the Thought that he had loose me makes him mad. And Boy have you see him Topless and with that Long Hair?

Bad is well do you know how difficult it is to find some Stuff Members when all World knows that when your Hubby becomes angry it could end bloody. And who has to clean then the House ? Me Cause no One wants to work for us. :suspicious:

I'm married to Charlie from Happy New Year

Dea says thanks.
  6. phul

Ok i just can't stop myself i just have to do this myself please forgive me

Good is i have this vUiLGS.jpg every Night Muhhaa :eyebrows: And Charlies knows how to make every small Trip vlcsnap-2014-09-09-21h04m40s131.jpg to a hot vlcsnap-2014-09-09-21h04m52s246.jpg Adventure. And i love it how he blabbed and mess up Words alway when he stands infront of me and becomes nervous that is so sweet

Bad is i have to by Him every Day new Pants. seriously can you say me how i should get that Pants Unbenannt-Echtfarben-01yxcv.jpg clean? Always when he had a Match its the same. Our laundry Room looks like if a Herd of muddy Elefants had a Party in it. And always it ends that i buy new Pants cause the Old Ones are not to clean. And Oh yes if this is not enough no now We even lost our Fire Insurance and that just because My Charlie and me catching a little tiny bit Fire when it becomes to hot between us :rolleyes:

OK but now i wnats to know what you would say to Charlie so again
    I'm married to Charlie from Happy New Year

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    Dea says thanks.
  7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

haha this is so fun! i'd forgotten abt this

achcha so the good: however hard i try i cannot think of anything else first but those incredible abs and that killer body! sorry but to be next to that every night tops anything else lol

the bad: he's pretty vindictive so i try not to annoy him otherwise he'll pour salt instead of sugar into my coffee :rofl:

i'm married to Samar (from JTHJ)

rollercoast says thanks.
  8. phul

Good is Hmm thta Beard oh i love it so how Samars Beard ticklisches me when he kiss me and how he kisses :love:

Bad is That my Samar risks every Day his Life in the Bomb Diffuse Squad :( And that only to proof me wrong.

I'm married to Gopal from Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam

rollercoast says thanks.
  9. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

Gopal?

Good thing : a bit of jealousy add fun to a relationship or not?
    Bad thing : he keeps on speaking with horses...

I ´m married to Suri

rollercoast says thanks.
  10. phul

Good is Suri is so sweet and he does everything to make me happy he even would let me go away with a other Man just to make me happy
    Bad is Suri is just not able to say me how much he loves me. Seriously is that soooo difficult :suspicious:

I'm married to Gaurav Chandna from Fan :evil:

rollercoast says thanks.
  11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

omg, where to begin!

The good: at night, with the lights low, and my beloved wearing a hoodie, I can almost imagine.... :madgrin:

The bad: at night, the lights have to be off altogether and I have to wear a hoodie too. :rolleyes:

I'm married to Kaali. (Dilwale) :D

frenchfan says thanks.
  12. frenchfan

Kali....

Bad : i've a stupid brotherr in law, pain in the ...
    Good : How could you ask, did you look at him, for Godsake?

I'm married to Rizwan

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    rollercoast says thanks.
  13. phul

Good is Rizwan is the Sweetest loveabelest and nicest Sweetheart ever and he would never lie to me.
    Bad is he would never lie to me and if i would look at Morning like a Mumie he would say it to me :(

I'm married to Aryan Khanna from Fan :love:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    rollercoast says thanks.
  14. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Aryan Khanna ......

The good: I'm married to a god. :cheer2: (I guess that's good?)
    The bad: There is no room for photos of me in the study. :tsk:

I'm married to Emperor Asoka

frenchfan says thanks.
  15. frenchfan

:lol:
    Why am I not surprised ?

good : he doesn't wear shirt :flame:
    Bad: he spends his time playing with his sword... (Or is it another good point :heh:)

I ´ m married to Dev Saran

rollercoast says thanks.
  16. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

It's been a while since we saw him! :p All these newcomers have been hogging the limelight. :D

frenchfan says thanks.
  17. phul

Good is Dev knows how to create at Night in our Bedroom with a bit fire in the Chimney, and not only in the Chimney :whistle: , the Perfect Atmosphere for a passionate lustful Night.
    Bad is My Dev is always so violent- tempered but We work on this. And Boy Dev really does not know how to give a Massage :(

I'm married to Rahul from Chennai Express

18. frenchfan

Rahul from CE?

Good : he knows How to run after my car when i Forget to lock the main brake.
    Bad : he keeps on loosing cell phones all around... Not easy to reach him when you wanna hearing his voice!

I' m married to Aman
    Gosh I love Aman :madgrin::heart:

19. phul

The Good is hmm Aman knows how to make me laught His Jokes are just to funny. He is the lovablest and Boy he looks so good And he knows that And his Pretty Woman Numbers in our Street he knows how to make all dance and love him. But But :Cry: and thats the bad Thing i have only so less Time with my Aman cause he has a ill Heart. And thats why he want to bring me together with that Rohit. I know he wants me to be happy when when :Cry: but I do not want someone else

I'm Married to Shah Rukh Khan in Kuch Meetha Ho Jaye :eyebrows: ( just for the Case someone here still do not have seen this wonderful Special Appearance Shah Rukh plays here a nice sexy and hot Guy called Shah Rukh Khan :p )

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  20. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

I'm married to Shahrukh Khan The good: Well, everything, I mean I'm married to the most sexy, handsome, honest, loyal, talented, humble, witty, intelligent and caring man on earth! The bad: We barely have time to be together because he has hordes of female and male fan following him everywhere.

I'm married to Shekhar (Ra.One)