If you woke up one morning and found out....

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by srkaj0l1, Mar 2, 2007.

1. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

i was going to :smash: my lappy
    if ...............that cant be on the planet any more

2. saans

saans Member

:( I would be very sad

what would you do if you wake up one morning and found out you are locked in a room with all the 4 Khans ?:D

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I would break off the Door through out Aaamir, Salman and the other one and look me and Shah Rukh again in the Room :eyebrows:
    What would you do if you wake up One Morning and find out you are married to Shah Rukh

4. Rehana

Rehana Senorita.

i won't stop pinching myself.....my dream will come true ...:D

What would you do if you wake up One Morning and find out.....you are in the middle of nowhere....:eek:

5. saans

saans Member

try to find a way to return home

what would you do if you wake up one morning and found out that Shahrukh is staring at you?

6. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

I would just smile and stare back.

What would you do if your boyfriend decided to act like one of Shahrukh's character?

7. phul

I would say to him don't try it you can't act like Shah Rukh :lol:
    What would you do if you wake up one Morning and found out that Shah Rukh comes to your House to visit you.

8. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

:DI would make coffee

What would you do if you wake up one morning and found out that Shah is your neighbour?

9. phul

I would go out to my Neigbours House and welcome my New Neighbour or would be on my Balcony and stare the whole Day at my Neigbours House or both :lol:
    What would you do if you wake up one Morning and found out that you have a Role in Shah Rukh Khans next Movie