If you could touch SRK'S body, what would you touch???

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by Ramoneh, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Hope nobody has this topic yet......

Come on guys....Lets hear it :)

I would touch his face :)

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

I would never do this for any other human being..but I would have to touch his feet out of respect. He means that much to me :p

4. SRKGarima

SRKGarima New Member

Awwwww...how sweet yaar?? Thats really cute...I agree:)

5. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

:lol: Then I'd have to touch his hair for sure :faint:

6. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

I would really like to touch his :censored: :censored: and :censored:

Fresia Kim Tong Vargas says thanks.
  7. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

8. Lachchi

Lachchi Well-Known Member

Christine I agree...the only I will touch is his feets.
    But a :hug: is okay :D

9. semaay

semaay Senior Member

:heart: Rather than his body, I would love to be able to touch his soul and heart

10. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Oh Sema that is really sweet... :hug:

I would touch his Hands... only in my fantasy I would dare to touch his butt! ;)

I would love to touch his nose... :eek: :D or go with my Hands through his hair... or touch his face (like Kajol in KKHH ;) )... but only in my dreams!

That reminds me on something...

Last year at the Frankfurt Event... I stood right from him and saw Lipstick on his cheek... I was really upset to see that... I can't stand it! I was seduced to wipe the Lipstick away... but I couldn't.. :pout: I was too shy!
    But I promise... when I meet him again and I see this again, I'll say: "Excuse me.." and then I'll clean it! :thumb: :D

11. tixa

tixa New Member

Yes Nicole, his hands, cause i love his hands! But you are right Christine, I would really like to touch his feet. I want to show him, how much i respect and adore him!
    I would have cleaned his cheek, cause it´s a reflex of me, to whipe away lipstick on a mans cheek. I whiped it away on the cheek of a stranger. He was really surprised![​IMG]

12. SRKGarima

SRKGarima New Member

Same here:)

13. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Hey Tina... he's not a stranger... He's SHAH RUKH!!! :eek: :p

14. tixa

tixa New Member

So, it´s more easier, cause he is part of our family, isn´t he?[​IMG]

15. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Awww, I really love Sema's answer... yes, to touch his heart and soul would be the greatest :heart: ... but I think with all our Love, Respect and Support for our Sweetoo we've done so already... he loves his Fans so much and he knows how much we love him and that makes me very happy.:)

Hmmm, o.k. but concerning his body I have to admit I was already very lucky... I actually had the chance to kiss him on the cheeks (but I left no lipstick marks... so, it wasn't me :eek: )...
    but what meant even more to me is that I got to touch his feet when he was in Hamburg... that's something I'll never forget...
    I always wanted to do that... to show him my Love and Respect.:heart:

Apart from that I'd love to run my hands through his hair just like Nicole said :love: ... and then I'd smell my hands just like he always did in Main Hoon Na.... I think I won't be able to wash my hands ever again... :D

16. meena

meena Well-Known Member

these are all so beautifull great thread

well i have already put my hand though his hair hehe
    and almost touched his feet

but for proberly just slide my fingers over his lip like in the film dil se during the song jiya jale lol

xxmeenaxx

17. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

That´s a difficult question.

I don´t want to touch his feet. Why? Its not my culture to show respect on this way. So I would feel unwell by doing it, maybe it would look funny and unnatural. Otherwise he had to touch my feet too because of showing respect to older people. And I´m 3 years older than him.:becky:

If he would to this to me I can touch his hair or his face by lifting him up after he touched my feet.:p :tape2: A big hug would be ok too. But more ? No. Can´t imagine me touching him on his body (maybe in my dreams), but really ? I´m to shy for this.:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: I too don´t like to be touched by foreign people without my permission.:)

18. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Wow, Jade you lucky puppy... you already had the chance to run your hands through his hair, please, tell us all abou it !!! :heart:
    ... I want details... LOL ;) ... how does his hair smell... like heaven I bet... hmmm I wonder what heaven actually smells like... :rolleyes:

19. meena

meena Well-Known Member

well chicken i have told my story on another thread i never said how his hair smelt lol:eyebrows:

anyways yer i have put it on the shahrukh khan dhamaal bit lol

on memroble moments hehe

20. tixa

tixa New Member

You may be right, if it´s for you not the way to show your respect. It´s not part of our culture, but it´s a part of my religion too. Ok, not exactly this way, but we have similuar ways to show our respect, so it´s ok for me to show it this way. And he dont need to do something like this in return, cause i´m three years younger than him![​IMG]

I also can´t imagine to touch more than his hands or beeing hugged. I hate it if someone come so close to me, when i dont know him. This has nothing to do with shyness for me, more with respect. I think that he got used to be touched at his hands, but more? That might bother even him![​IMG]

21. I<3SRK

I<3SRK New Member

great thread Ramoneh :D

well, i would love to kiss him on the cheek ... but if not that then at least touch his hands :love: