1. IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Please read this thread!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
    Dismiss Notice

if I was married to...

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by saans, Sep 5, 2014.

1. saans

saans Member

I know that I am new here, but this idea just popped into my head and I had to give it a chance (I hope it was not posted before, if so then sorry)

I saw that the ShahRukhies here had already played games in which they said which character they would like to marry or if it is good or bad to be married to them.
    So I though that if I was married to a character what would I do? Try to change his habits? help him? how would I react to his little pranks?

okay, so one member answers the question before and post a new one :) (Also if you don't like it or find it boring, fell free to tell me:))

I will go first: If you were married to Rahul Mehra (Darr) what would you do?

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

First Hello Saans :wave: Welcome here in the Planet. Hope you will feel Comfortable here and have a lots of Fun with us Shah Rukh Crazy People :) :hug:

Oh i want to try it. I would be so sexy and so tempting for my Rahul thta he forgets that stupid Kiiiiiiran. And only have Eyes for me. And a psychotherapy for Rahul Sweety would be good to. Would try to convert him to make One.
    If you were married to Rizwan Khan ( My Name is Khan) what would you do?

saans says thanks.
  4. saans

saans Member

:)
    Hello Phul :wave:and thanks :) I did not have enough time nor a proper internet connection to be able to reply sooner :(

ok, as for being married to Riwan, I would try to help him overcome his condition ( Asperger syndrome) and also the prejudice of the people. I would definitely not leave him, but stay with him until the end:)
    If you were married to Kabir Khan (Chak De! India ) what would you do?

5. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Kabir Khan is a very strong and determined person, but he lacked the love of the woman .... I think I would have tried to teach him to love .... just love ...
    If you were married to Samar Anand, what would you do?

saans says thanks.
  6. phul

Awww no Problem dear.:)

Ok kabir
    First i would through away his Razor. That he deos no come on silly Ideas. I so love this Beard. And then i would train hi up that stan up at 5am and run 10 km Thing. I would find a other Methode to keep him fit :tape:

saans says thanks.
  7. phul

Hmm i would show him how wonderful it is to Live and give him many Reasons to stay with me and to quit his Army Job. In our Realtionship would be only one Rule for him do no shave. How i mentioned before i love this beard.
    If you were married to Om Kapoor ( Om Shanti Om) what would you do?

8. saans

saans Member

:bounce:I swear I was thinking the same about Kabir ;)

9. phul

:pound: ha ha Girl you are a Shah Rukh with Beard Lover to?

10. saans

saans Member

I thought I was the only one :) Kabir Khan, Samar Anand, oh.. and did I mention Don at the beginning of Don 2 ? :flame: Now I can't even think straight :pound:

11. phul

Welcome in the Club Dear. :lol: Shah Rukh with Beard or Mustache makes every Girl :crazy:

saans says thanks.
  12. saans

saans Member