1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

'I want Shahrukh to romance me'

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by sheribaby51, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

Owh, I think I didn't think about that.. :(
    Young ? I guess i am, but when it's Shahrukh, I don't care! I'd be ready to marry him even if he was 60 years.. :D
    But see it from the bright side, i don't have to kill you, you all will get old, and Shahrukh will get tired of you all, and come to his ''young'' wife :high5::D;)

2. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

3. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

awwwwww ...thats so mean of you Marwa :pound:
    i have a better idea.. Why can't we all have him for one day each..i mean after all something is better than nothing.. BTW since i have come with the idea i go first .. hehehe :D

4. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

Really ? Let's hope my darling husband will make me a good human being :D
    Fine.. BTW if all of you are dead and i'm the only one left, then wouldn't the people suspect me? I guess we'll take your idea SIM..;)

Then i'm second ? And Dana third ?

But i'm the first one he'll romance on screen :D

5. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

Mujhe Maaf KArte ? :Cry::Cry:

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound::rofl: dana u killed me here :pound::pound::pound:

well see thts wht i was sayin to my friend, we need to clone him! :D
    then i will give u girls the clone version! :heh::heh::heh::evil: i mean nothing is diff from the original version, me and Gauri can keep the original version :redface::redface:

and then there will be Shahukh for everyone :madgrin::madgrin: and that will stopp WW3 from happenin!! :painkiller::peace::peace:
    now hows that as a solution? :madgrin: clever na? :pound:

7. sheribaby51

sheribaby51 Well-Known Member

Sim- Weren't you the one who was going to buy the whole city of Mumbai to have SRK to yourself??? You wouldn't even let me visit on weekends. Now all of a sudden you want to share. How the mighty have fallen.:pound:

8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound::pound::pound:
    i think the thought of a "real" WW3 happening, sheri, it did change her mind maybe for more peace :peace:

9. clochette

clochette New Member

Well, PHYSICALLY not, but otherwise...

As for romancing 'on screen'... I would find it more than frustrating that there would be always the 'cut' of the director when one is in full 'action'.

And I don't know, if I would like to be the 1rst one... as Gauri is till date his one and only... I would prefer to be after a bit later in the line... pondering about, I think I would not at all like to be in a line, I hate queuing...

10. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

Ohh it's okay with me.. :D The cloning just has to be like him in every way.. Not just the face..

11. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

Oh you girls:mad:, are shooo shelfish :mmph:!! Each wants the best for herself:eek2:!!:tsk: grrrrrr ok I have the best idea, and that is…..that is….drum roll…:lol: Shah Rukh always said he's a one woman man! So to save you all the trouble and expense and stuff, you know the cloning, needs research and money! I'll just become his one woman, you all can just watch his movies:pop2:….just like you're all doing right now :pound:…and imagine you're that woman:bump:! How's that for ultimate selfishness?!! :heh: :evil: yeeehaaa :lol:

12. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:rofl:

oh tht is so clever NOT.. :brick: ok D, we need to vote on this, i think WW3 is about to start :spider::boxing::boxing:, the cloning idea is mine so im just gona call this factory and start the cloning whoever wants her version plz get in line and u must pay 1 crore for it :evil::evil::evil::evil: and since u guys dont have that kind of money, i will clone him and keep both original and clone version for myself, now D how is that for ultimate selfishness :heh: im good!:lol:

13. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

Dana, you're just.. Grrrrh.. He's mine!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

- Imagine Shahrukh reading this thread, how do you think his face would be like..?
    I think he would hide from the crazy ladies, who want him..:crazy:

14. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

I have.. I'll make a loan from the bank or make my gang steal some money :p
    They'll also prepare the wedding for me, and all of you are invited :D
    I'll even call Shahrukh and invite him, found a number the other day,
    just not sure if it really is his..
    And i can't make a call to India :/

15. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:fear: gang :scared::scared: ehm sure! DONE SOLD! :eek::eek::scared::scared:
    oh dont worry me and the original Shahrukh will come to ur wedding :pound:

like Sim said, i sure hope Gauri doesnt read this :pound:

16. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

Ok I can see that Planet-crazy-women.com is officially up and running, lol I don't know what else to say except this man is in scares quantities for his own good!! If all the crazy women(like us) in the world were to be unleashed on him he'd be turned to dust:scared::fear:, :tsk: poor man!! seriously…good thing he lives millions of miles away and is surrounded by a million body guards…God only knows what will happen to him if he lived near anyone of us(Ru, Marwa, Sim, Sheri, Moi, Asma, etc etc etc) who all want a piece of him :eyebrows::hungry:….lol sad part is, I'm sure he knows what all these women screaming for him want!! But will they ever get it? I leave the bright ideas for you guys to find a solution to this dilemma! I will continue to be (in my mind) his 1st and last choice though :p:phehe :evil:

17. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i know yaar, .. .. .. did u just say he know why we r screaming for him? :madgrin: well i do scream for him cuz hes cute :angel: :angel:

D, in my mind, im his #1 choice :pound:

18. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

"cuz he's cute :angel: :angel:" aha right you cutey little angel cootchie chootchie cooo :baby:, TOTALLY yaar :lol: NOT! :p

19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:rofl: :pound:
    i dont know wht ur talkin about :angel: i love him for his dimples :angel: so cute dimples :angel:

20. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

Yeeah great maan :D!!

Ahh, don't worry, i'll also invite her, and you know what i'll do?
    I'll give her the Shahrukh cloning, and get married with the original Shahrukh.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.