1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I think we can watch it LIVE on-line -link

Discussion in 'KAPPSTH Hall Of Fame (videos)' started by Pompula, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Do you all remember when Wafa gave us the link for watching FF awards live? Well, it has occured to me, that since it was a site where they have different Indian channels showing their program live, we should be able to see KAPPSTH live on the same site also. Here's the link:

http://www.idesitv.com/

Just click Starplus link, or here is the direct link there: http://www.idesitv.com/starplus.php

And we should be able to see the show live. But please, just one request, this is something that just occured to me, so please, if it for some reason doesn't work, just don' shoot me, oki? :) At least now the channel was working... And now, just ONE more day, I am for sure waiting eagerly...

2. Ai shi

Ai shi Well-Known Member

Hi Katja,

Thank you so much for this link! I hope it functions!

Do you know at which european time we'll have the chance to watch it!!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

3. Pompula

It's at 20.00 Indian time so that would be 16.30 Central European time and 17.30 Eastern European time.

4. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Thanks Katja - that's a smart idea! :thumb: We'll know tomorrow if it's going to work or not. :D

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

the idesitv link is actually star plus in the US. i have been watching this link for the past 4/5 months. the telecast for paanchvi paas is on fri-sun at 9pm.

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

THANK YOU!!!!
    :hug::hug::hug:
    nah we wont shoot u dont worry :D
    but u think the program got subtitles? :confused2:

7. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

for middle east ppl, u can watch this at [according to ur country]

Kuwait, Belad Alsham 18.30 pm
    Egypt, 17:30

and other ppl, u can see here the time differences
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
    :D:D:D:D

8. Pompula

What does that mean? That we can't watch it live there? :confused:

9. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

no not live.. bc it has its own timings here in the US. but u can still watch it on fri-sun at 9pm.

10. Pompula

Man that sucks big time... :( :mad: I don't know what time it's 21.00 in the USA but I don't know I won't be awake at that hour. Not if I want to be even partly functional the next day.... :( Man, now I'm really upset. I wish this stupid thought had never even occured to me, I would be much happier then just waiting for the episodes to be downloaded on the web, as they for sure will be... :( :( :frusty: :hurt:

11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:hurt: does that mean.. :hurt: we wont be able to see it?!!?!? :hurt::hurt::(:(

12. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Hey, it says Star India Plus!!! Hahhaha, it may be an american site but they are using star india!!! Katja dont worry, stck with your original plan!!!

13. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

yeh!! best of luck guys!! it says star plus india.. bc it's an indian channel!!... but more power to all of you.

14. rahulsn011

lol!!! hahaha! Listen, it says Star Plus for anywhere else in the world! Well lets hope its Star Plus for India then lol!!!

15. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

rahul aur priyanka :tsk: i am more confused now
    am i gona be able to watch it?

16. rahulsn011

rahul aur priyanka? hahahhaha!!! sorry but rahul aur priyanka were at the match the other day supporting KKR! lol bad joke, its the Gandhis!
    Right erm, jus check it out Ru!!!

17. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound::pound:
    ah.. rahul nice bad joke :D
    and alrite :D thnx lol

18. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

haha... tht was a good one!
    well.. according to rahul you can watch it.. but like i said.. i watch all my shows on star plus.. and they have their own timings here in the US. if u watch the channel regularly.. they even advertise for paanchvi pass and it says fri-sun at 9pm. but.. everyone can give it a shot.

19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

lol thnx pri.. can i call u pri? lol

20. rahulsn011

i was going to tell you to discuss rahul aur priyanka on the KKR section!!!
    Just give it a try!!!