1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I still can't concentrate!!

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by MaryAnnK, Nov 20, 2007.

1. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Hey, everyone.

I finally got to see Om yesterday afternoon. (Patty, if you see this before I talk to you, sorry. I just couldn't wait any longer!!!) I found out there was a local theater that was showing it just 20 minutes away, instead of having to travel two hours. I have been having trouble concentrating on my school work because of the excitement of this film and having to wait until the first of December to see it at another theater. OMG!! When I found out it was so close to me, my school work was suffering. Now, I can't concentrate after seeing the film. :fish: I got my husband to take me. He is not a huge fan but even he had a tear or two, along with the laughs.

I loved every minute of it. Pure entertainment and I know that was SRK's and Farah's intentions. From the stars, to the songs, to the sets, and the JOKES! I have only begun to cross over into Hindi films after getting to know of Shah Rukh, so some of the older stars in the film are unfamiliar to me, but that did not stop me from enjoying them or the stars I did recognize.

I was not disappointed at all! I will still be taking my sister and my daughters to see it on the first of December.

This is one that has to be seen more than once. That is all I can say. Too much going on to catch it all the first time!!

Congratulations, ShahRukh on a job well done. I for sure will be buying this DVD to enjoy over and over!!:thumb::thumb:

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you MaryAnn, what took you so long to watch it? now that your hubby seen it and laughed/cried is he a bigger fan?

3. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

good to see you enjoyed the film and hopefully you will have a nice second time watching it