1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I sleep only 4 hours a day: SRK

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by pati, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG LOL YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Cueetoo mailed it to me once!!!! :pound::pound::pound::pound:

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Exactly!!! Ramdev Baba!! Just like you described...I start laughing just watching it!:lol:

3. K

OMG, I was thinking about him when I was writing my post earlier!! I'm haypee I'm reelaxed, poo poo poo poo poo poooo!!!:rofl:

4. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

I think the same thing but you should not be so should take more rest because if it continues at this rate his body happens if the account and that will be very bad because it has so much to do and many who live and I hope it achieves a fight little more sleep
    :p

5. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

I totally believe what he says where there is a will there is a way... but ending at 5am NO WAY that is CRAZZY but all his hard work is really apreaciated. but he should start resting more since it is necessary for the body to recuperate and be healthy. Because we want SRK for a long time. :)

6. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Seems we are many insomniacs here on the planet... ;) But the difference between me and Shahrukh in this case is, that while half the time I'm only half functional because I can't sleep enough, he seems to be just fine with this little sleep, so I guess that four hours is really enough for him.

7. K

Exactly yaar!!:doh: I've had chronic insomnia since I was around ten and I'm so lethargic half the time.:suspicious:

8. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Well, I'm the opposite of an insomniac... I sleep like a log. :sleep:... :eek:

I got it from my Dad, my Mum would always say... "Gosh, the entire house could collapse and you guys would still keep snoring on." :p

I need at least 7 to 8 hrs of sleep or I'm being all moody.

During the Berlinale, I only slept about 6 hrs in three days... and on the last day when Shah Rukh left... I almost collapsed... I kept nodding off in the cab on our way to the airport. I bet Yesim still remembers that. :rolleyes:

9. KRK

KRK कति Member

Just 4 Houre! :yo:

I absolutly agree with you. I need also more than 4 hours, otherwise I'm not comfortable with my friends, family , Co-worker, .....!

10. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

11. Agadka

Agadka I CAN TOUCH STARS:D

definitely a genius:)
    When he says that 4 hours is good and enough for him, then it should be true. Though it scared me beacause I like sleeping so much:D and I can't imagine to sleep only 4 hours

12. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:(:( i wish he would rest

13. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i love the things he says
    especially when he says if you have the will or desire to do something, you should try and fit it in
    its an encouragement for everyone, never to give up and i wish i could be as hard working as him

and i love the way his dimples were showing everytime he spoke!

the item song for krazzy 4 by SRK was very good and i can tell that he enjoyed shooting for it just by watching the making of it
    see, thats another reason why i like him, he gives everything he does his 100% best