1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I sleep only 4 hours a day: SRK

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by pati, Mar 31, 2008.

1. clochette

clochette New Member

Not "perhaps", Sultaneh, not "perhaps"...

Warm welcome to the planet!!!!

2. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

Kalee, as the famous Chinese saying goes..SOME THINGS IN LIFE ARE SO SERIOUS THAT YOU LAUGH AT THEM :pound: :rofl:

3. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

And me who sleeps 7-8 hours and I still complain about how tired i am..

OOH MY GOD !!

4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG, that's so true yaar!!:lol: Whenever my friends and I get totally screeewed during finals with exams and projects we start laughing hysterically.:pound:

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
    that made me laugh my heart out
    thnx sim lol

6. clochette

clochette New Member

You know what, SIM, I will write this line in big letters and show it to people who have forgotten how to laugh... perhaps they will at least smile (which would already be a success)!

7. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i suggest to send that to Manoj Kumar and other stupid ppl who attacked Shahrukh for just being funny! :D

8. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

Claudia u better start with the 3 lettered monsters aka SLB, VVC etc etc ..LOL and yes THE MANOJ KUMAR of cors..thanks for reminding Ru :kiss:

hehehe.. thanks yaar Ru.. what are SRK fans for after all?? to make everyone laugh!!

come join my club Kalee.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... thats what we do almost all the time.. hota hai hota hai aise bare bare desho me aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai :pound:

9. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG, have you ever seen videos of those yoga laughing clubs in India? Where they all get together and just start laughing hysterically.:pound: I've heard it's actually quite therapeutic!

10. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

u know Kalee i used to wonder how can u laugh just by watching others laugh..but then i attended this workshop organized by the sensational RAMDEV BABA JI(don't know if u have heard about him.. he is this scary looking saadhu who is a yoga guru)..Man u should have seen it.. it was a complete laugh riot.. everyone would start laughing at the same time(more of an effort on their part) and just by seeing them i would be rolling on the floor effortlessly..hahahaha.. specially funny is the way how their whole body would vigorously shake! :pound: ..oops sorry if i sound too mean ..hehe

it has therapeutic value.. there's a technique also as to how to laugh (beat that) .. it's good for your muscles and is also said to be a good way of keeping ur Blood Pressure in control :)

11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

oh wow! dude i didnt know tht! :D
    lool! i dont think u sounded mean! i laugh if someone is laughing in front of me, espcially those un-control-able laughs tht everyone have from once in a while :lol:

12. clochette

clochette New Member

SIM, I saw it, too, one day and I thought that it is a gorgeous idea to make people laugh!!! I think, all the essential muscles in your body are involved when you are laughing!!! And you know what, only by reminding me of what I saw, I have to laugh again. I like it to see people laugh, avec their ho-ho-ho... hi-hi-hi... he-he-he-... ha-ha-ha... with the hick-ups or like hens or horses... it's just gorgeous. when I saw OSO in the theatre, I was sometimes almost falling from my seat because of my laughter... and people around me looked at me and laughed because I was laughing so hard, but I laughed because ShahRukh made me laugh.... He is a true therapist!!!

13. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound: was it the MIND IT part, Claudia? :pound:
    i was laughing at wht u said and heard myself laugh, dude i laugh like ha he ha he ho :pound:

14. clochette

clochette New Member

Yeah, Ru!!!! Even only thinking of it I have a big, big grin on my face :D (bigger than THAT!)

15. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:lol: mine too!

16. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Yikessss 4 hours?! :eek: And he still has soo much energy! If I don't get my 8 hours i get soo drowsy lol! I don't know how he does it but :hail:

17. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

hehehe.. yes yes.. yenna rascala MIND IT..hahahaha.. :pound:

18. s_cvid

s_cvid Well-Known Member

God...4 hours???

19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound:

ahhh i have to watch tht part on youtube!:pound:

20. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

HEYYYYYYYYY!!!! Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p And the less I sleep the more energy I have :pound: