1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I realised, I’m dealing with this animal, who doesn’t have a normal heart

Discussion in 'Jab Harry Met Sejal' started by rollercoast, Aug 5, 2017.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Imtiaz Ali on Shah Rukh Khan: I realised, I’m dealing with this animal, who doesn’t have a normal heart
    Imtiaz Ali spoke at length about Shah Rukh Khan.
    Written By Aishwarya V Mumbai Updated: August 5, 2017 12:34 pm
    [​IMG]

Imtiaz Ali directed Shah Rukh Khan for the first time in his latest outing Jab Harry Met Sejal. The filmmaker has been praising the superstar and has stated that he loved working with him.

Recently, during an interaction with a leading daily, Imtiaz was asked if he had any pressure on directing SRK, as he played the role of romantic hero in many of his films. His iconic Raj and Rahul characters still stay in people's hearts even after so many years. To which Imtiaz replied, "Shah Rukh used to say to me ‘If ever you have anything for me, which you think I can do, I’ll do it’. He always maintained that the character should be of his age. He was clear that he didn’t want to do a Rahul or Raj. He has not done a love story for the longest time. I feel he cannot associate with it anymore because of the experience."

Talking about SRK's King of Romance title, Ali added, "I think he’s got the largest heart. It is not a coincidence that a tag gets associated with you for so many years. There must be some quality in that man personally and emotionally. Sometimes it’s so strange, that people closest to you are not aware of a truth in your heart. SRK’s got the largest heart, the maximum love. In one scene in the film when Harry and Sejal are going from Budapest to Prague post interval, the way he reacted, I didn’t expect anybody will have that kind of passion inside to behave like that. I realise I’m dealing with this animal, who doesn’t have a normal heart."

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertain...-realised-i-m-dealing-animal-who-doesn-t-have

Dea, phul and Rishima62 thank this.