1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I loved Don2!

Discussion in 'Don2 Members Reviews' started by bluey[Ru], Dec 22, 2011.

1. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

I LOVE DON! :eek:
    i never loved Don but now i do! it was just AWSOME.. really enjoyed watching it! the cinema was about 90% full :D i was kinda worried at first cause it was supposed to start at 5:30 but started a bit late :tsk: but then.. the beginning :faint::target: i just love Don :madgrin:

but i have to say i wished it was a bit shorter, and like my brother said "why put 60 stories in one movie?" :lol: that i agree with

BUT

OHMYGOD! Hirthik.. :pound: i was looking at this guy walking and i was like hmm i know him.. then saw his hair and shouted HIRTHIK! :pound: and just slide down in my chair! haha man! i didnt want his role to be like this but he was GREAT! its like Don's spirit got into him somehow and he became Don :confused2: if that makes sense :lol:

they meant it when they said, this Don is meaner, sexier AND faster! :faint2::faint2::faint2: and after watching this, i want to go to Berlin :lol::madgrin:

don't believe in rating movies so :D but really will be worth the 2 hours you'll spend!
    P.S: going today (Friday) again :cheer2::nod:

shallu., Wafa, SRKfanforever and 4 others thanked this.
  2. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

[quote="bluey[Ru] and after watching this, i want to go to Berlin :lol::madgrin:

:cheer2::nod:[/quote]

Thanks for your wonderful review Ru Dear! Would be great if this would be possible!:hug::kiss:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  3. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

I agree with Anja's words:
    Thanks for your wonderful review Ru Dear! Would be great if this would be possible!:hug::kiss:[/quote] That would be fantastic. :)

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! again MORE IN LOVE WITH DON!!!!! :faint::faint::faint:
    and today i was able to shout "NA MOMKIN HAI" at the end :pound::madgrin: OMG!! he is simply hotsexylicious!! :target:

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

booked tickets for Sunday :madgrin:

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:faint::faint::target::madgrin:
    today i went again with my best friend and her sister.. i was worried that my best friend won't enjoy it like i did but i was surprised that from the beginning she got hooked! and she was like "this was better than any Hollwyood movie"! she even called her mother and told her SRK has put Tom Cruize down with this movie :pound::madgrin:
    and the cinema was like 95% full cause we went to an early show, 3:30 and today is not a holiday here yet it was almost full :D

Kuwait is LOVING Don! awsomeness :target:

Wafa, MaryAnnK, Karan#1 and 3 others thanked this.
  7. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

my 4th date with Don in 45 minutes :madgrin:

Wafa, MaryAnnK and Anjali72 thank this.
  8. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Have fun Ru Dear!:hug:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  9. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:madgrin:
    can NOT believe that my brother actually LOVED it!! and this bro doesnt even like Bollywood!! he was already making fun of the movie BEFORE it even started :tsk: and was like, you stay here i'll go watch MI4 :tsk: but when the movie started :madgrin::target: he was hooked :eyebrows: i'm so proud :pound: cause i know if it was someone else's movie, he'd be sleeping :lol: but he loved it and he said that he predicted everything (liar :lol:) except for Sameer betraying Don :nod: and yes, he joined the gang of defending Don when Vardhan betrayed him :madgrin:

btw, it was a 10 pm show and the hall was almost full because its not even weekend so..
    i was happy to see Kuwaiti guys sitting tho :madgrin: and interacting with the movie :nod:

when we left, the mall was empty and this poster was waiting for us.. right nexto MI4 poster :eyebrows:
    poster.png

there was a big poster too but the picture didnt come out right blah.. but ye, Don is rocking Kuwait just like any other SRK movie:cheer2:

MaryAnnK, S.one and Yeh Dil thank this.
  10. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

My brother wouldn't come no matter how much i persisted, he kept saying he hates indian films.

11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

aw!
    well mine was making fun of it until it started :madgrin:

Karan#1 says thanks.
  12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

fab! where are all the Kuwaiti SRK fans???

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  13. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

I am not Kuwaiti.. but have been staying in Kuwait since a long of time...

but haven't seen it still.. having fever! :(

Yet, I am already a fan .. A/C ... everything !! :D

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  14. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

you have?!
    wait.. i knew Sana who lives in Kuwait.. KKSana i think her nickname was.. is that you? :scared:

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

that's no excuse! get your butt out there and watch it before they take it out.
    hope you feel better :p

S.one says thanks.
  16. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

No dear... this is the first time that I have joined in here... :)

would love to speak to u though... :hug:

17. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

I know Wafa.. but u kno what... i am already warm due to fever.. and then watching Don on top of that... :eek:

Wouldn't that make the atmosphere hotter??? :p

I will be going soon.. this week Insha Allah !!!

18. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

wow what a weird coincident :lol:
    :hug::kiss: speak to me hun, i'm all yours :eyebrows::lol:

S.one says thanks.
  19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

no way they are taking out Don now.. Hind said the shows increased from 16 to 20 :eyebrows:

S.one and MaryAnnK thank this.
  20. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

ahem... now that's a bit scary !!! :p :pound: