1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I-Khan E-magazine -comments only

Discussion in 'I-Khan E-Magazine' started by Wafa, Feb 13, 2006.

1. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

hmm.....I am so new to this!....Joined Last Year Sept 2009, never got a chance for I-Khan Mag....But I am planning to read all of it sooon, I have read #1 and it was so NICEEEEEEEEEEEE!!.......Wish we have it sooon !!..:D

2. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

its been so long since ive gotten the chance to come back here, but im missing the ikhan mag alot...i hope we can do this again really soon! it was awesome for all of us to be able to be a part of it...even a little bit =)

3. zahra

zahra khanaddicted

:confused2: Last post was sent in 2010?
    W could create an awesome I-khan with RaOne and Don 2.Is there any chance to see next I-knan mag?:(

4. raviharsha

raviharsha The savior

missed I-khan.Is there any chance of relaunch ?

5. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

I was thinking the same thing. Why did it stop anyway? :p

6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I think those who worked on it got very busy, but it is good to bring this up for the newbies!!

Wafa says thanks.
  7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

for financial reasons, plus it seems that I have less and less time every day to do anything for the forum. and now FB and twitter! :rolleyes: I can't cut myself into pieces and there is only 24 hours a day I work 10-12 hrs a day, still manage to keep up.

myshahrukh says thanks.
  8. MaryAnnK

You know, Wafa-didi, with all of the social media we have today, we can stay abreast of his movements in real time! We keep up with him, just barely! WE love the magazine but we still love this site!!!

myshahrukh and Wafa thank this.
  9. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

I fixed Issues 4, 5, and 9, and I added 2 and 3

If anyone saved Issues 6, 7, 8, please message me. My files were corrupted and they were lost from here when the updates happened.

Pompula and Wafa thank this.
  10. MaryAnnK

Carol, I might have them on my old computer. I will have to pull it out and check!

cmreeves says thanks.
  11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you carol for the tremendous work!
    I may have those issues, please give me till after thanksgiving (possibly sunday when I'm not working), I will look for them and send them to you.

cmreeves says thanks.
  12. Marina Gießler

Marina Gießler Active Member

thes is very good

Wafa says thanks.
  13. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

I have not begun reading this magazine, yet, but it is sounding really good according to comments I've read. I am in process of trying to move in with my son and his family temporarily because my small mobile home was trashed while I was away visiting my grandson down south Florida (USA). Awful lot to do. Not complaining. Stuff happens --- too often not good. But, I wish I had more time to read up on all that Planetsrk has to offer. I love this site and getting acquainted with members. Thank you for allowing me to be a member too.

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.