1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I-Khan E-magazine -comments only

Discussion in 'I-Khan E-Magazine' started by Wafa, Feb 13, 2006.

1. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Thank you our wonderful I-Khan team :grouphug: you have done a highly skilled work again, It's so beautiful, so creative..I love it :heart:

2. Dewicinta

Dewicinta New Member

amazing and wonderful...appreciate the hard work

3. akoori

akoori Well-Known Member

great work! great reading!

4. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

wow!!! issue #9 is AMAZING!! I love all of them, and every year they get better and better just like our shahrukh!!! ;) thanks to all the people that had a part in this issue. you guys rocked it!!

5. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

wow congratulation congratulation

6. Ashgan

Ashgan New Member

another fabulous issue by the team ikhan. :heart: thank you for the time and love you spend to make us fans entertained as well as informed:)

7. meeka

meeka New Member

I always print the magazine to read and show it to my friends. this one is wonderful too. thank you carol, krishna and poonam. amazing work. we appreciate it so much

8. PaolaSRK

very very very good dear WAFA you are fantastic congratulation

9. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Looks fantastic!!! :thumb:

Thank you very much! :thumb:

10. melan

melan New Member

really lovely. I have not been able to spend too much time here as I used to so this IKhan magazine is very very special thing to update me with all the news of my favorite Star. Thank you very much to all who contributed in delivering all the editions.

11. Maryam

Maryam Well-Known Member

Great work guyz!!!!
    Should get an award for this :D

12. meeka

meeka New Member

incredible work and your dedication to do all this shows how much you love SRK.

13. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

At last I had the chance to view the 9th issue of our I-Khan Magazine... and wow, it looks just fabulous. :becky:

Carol, Krishna and Poonam you once more outdid yourselves and put together another gorgous issue of the I-Khan Magazine... this deserves a big round of applause. :clap2:

Thanks a lot for all your effort, dedication and hard-work. You Ladies ROCK. :rockon:

Honestly, our I-Khan Magazine should be published, it's much better than most of the magazines which can be bought at the newsstand.

14. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I just noticed that I was mentioned among the Banner Contest winners... which is indeed very flattering, but this time I'm not among the winners... just don't want to take any credit for it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Though I'm nontheless flattered... LOL. :p ;)

15. KJC4SRK

KJC4SRK Active Member

Hello all,

Just wanted to give a quick update re: I-Khan 10...

Despite its tardiness, have no fear it is on its way. Things are just running a bit late due to holidays, other commitments for both Poonam and I, and an extended illness on my part.

But rest assured the issue IS coming...and I thank you for your patience.

Krishna

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you krishna, hope you feel better soon. let me know what I can help with.

17. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

Yeah!! My favourite magazine is coming soon^^ Thank u very much and take care!!

18. Janine

Janine Active Member

AW: I-Khan E-magazine -comments only

:thumb:Super, great work. :thumb: Thank you Carol !

19. PaolaSRK

MY FRIEND QUERIDA congratulations for the great work they have done is MAGNIFICO SURPRISE YOU MORE EACH DAY

20. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Can´t wait for the magazine to come!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb: