1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I-Khan E-magazine -comments only

Discussion in 'I-Khan E-Magazine' started by Wafa, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

Re: I-Khan E-magazine

this is so cool idea!

how abt if we have a section like outer world, something to do with his fans. and for each edition we will only concentrate on one region...for example in the first edition, we have fans from north america. so, we can have whetehr they (the fans in that area/region) work on the section and put their creativity etc on the section, or the i-Khan team can think on sthg abt these fans and put on the section.

shah rukh will learn more abt his fans then (taht he has around the globe).
    just a very raw idea :p

2. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

movie pics...articles are donealready... we need other ideas:)

3. josh

josh Member

Hey Wafa!
    I have seen the Magazine from you and Aman on ...It is great :thumb: and I think the new here will be also great.I could´nt help you because my creativity is like zero.:sorry: But I´m sure there will be many members here who have good ideas. :nod: :rockon:

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thanks Bea. Yes we'll let them have it since they are desparate for it:D I'm sure they will copy us soon.
    Our next emagazine will ROCK, I already have an idea now that you will like and have fun with. will keep it as surprise for now :p

5. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

I like your idea!!! :D We should overwhelm him with our love

6. josh

josh Member

Sorry Wafa that I post the Logo from the other side again.I forget now and than that we have this wonderful new side. :redface:I try to do it not again.:eek:

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

you didnt do anything wrong dear. ;) dont worry.

8. Angel4U

Angel4U New Member

Wafa :hug: that's great!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I :heart: the name of our mag :target: I'm sooo excited :dance:

:D have no new ideas at the moment :p

may be just...:rolleyes: what about section about his family with some nice things like his and Aryan's gold medals at the 100-metre sprint at Aryan's school sports meet :)

9. Angel4U

Angel4U New Member

nattu :p and what about :eyebrows: 101 sexiest bodies :becky: :whistle:

10. Angel4U

Angel4U New Member

great Aish :thumb: that would be interesting :rolleyes:

no doubt we'll use anniversary idea when time comes :nod:

11. Angel4U

Angel4U New Member

Great idea Lina :clap2: that'd be interesting not only for SRK but also for us ourselves :nod:
    Yeah overwhelm him with our love :bounce: well said Geetz :p

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

good idea about the movie section. we will do paheli tribute. lets post in the paheli section all members opinions on paheli, I know srk is interested in this topic. also we'll have the creative artists do special paheli sigs and desings.
    I will open a topic in paheli section for this now. so please everyone, go there and make your tribute to the section.
    thanks Aish

13. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

humm was thinking that maybe we could have a section dedicated to temptation show that went over the world, with articles and pics..

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

we did that in the previous 3rd edition of flashback lamya

15. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

Good idea! I have a suggestion but it may sound weird...
    All members should write their opinion about Paheli, we have to stick to one amount of words. Plus, the individual opinions should not be placed on the site. I'll explain why.. When the members put their opinions on the forum, others will read it (there is absolutely nothing wrong with that), every member has his/her own perspective and opinion about Paheli, but it's hard to find the right words to express their opinion. So that's why mostly the writings "look a like"...
    I thought it would be better, if everyone writes their opinion, and mail it to those who'll make I-Khan or to the mods (to prevent that Wafa and Aman get overloaded with emails :p). And then, when the edition of I-Khan is done, everybody can read what others have written about Paheli... Just a thought?

16. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

IGNORE my post above please!!!!!!!
    Stupid me didn't look good enough, I just saw there already IS a topic opened for members to poste their opinions about Paheli... :eek::eek::eek: sooo stupid, so ME :eek: so, sorry!!!

17. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

oh yes, member messages will be awesome, along with aish's idea about the anniversary.. thats great!

18. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

i like the way you think. :D

19. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

great minds think alike darling.. no worries;)

20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Please everyone post their opinion and views or reviews on Paheli, in the moviewala section. this issue will go to srk and I am sure he would love to read fans views about the movie.