I-Khan E-magazine -comments only

Discussion in 'I-Khan E-Magazine' started by Wafa, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

We are proud to be the Pioneers and leaders to originate creative ideas to always entertain our members and improve our forum.

We have been complemented by immulators who can not be innovative enough to produce their own work, and relied on OUR OLD ideas whether its our old E-magazine Aman and myself developed or other topics.

At first I was shocked and felt disturbed that they used something of mine without permission, but after talking to many of you here, I feel much better about it coz at least my name and aman's name on it which gives us pleasure. I guess they love our work and desparate for something new to post, so let them have it.

Thanks to all of you my friends here for such big support and understanding.

We will continue our tradition and produce an E-magazine for our site. it will not have the same old name, Flashback.

We will call our E-magazine I-Khan and it has been in progress for the last week.

In addition to SRK's recent news and updates, movies and pictures, we would like to ask our valued members what would they like to see in our E-magazine.

let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions of what you like our I-Khan could include.

and if any of you would like to help, we are more than happy to include you in our team.

Please post your replies here including your questions and suggestions.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Re: I-Khan E-magazine

Hi wafa,

this news are really great. Thank you very much for your ideas and your hard work. :cheer2: :heart: :heart: :heart:

For me its not easy to have some ideas for this E-magazine, because there are so many informations in this forums, that at first I don´t know what more.

But what do you think about this idea:
    Starting with Shah Rukh Khans film shooting (Fauji) in 1988 we can collect any pictures (private & business), interviews, events, film informations for every year until now. That means to have 18 years report. So we could have our own inner & outer world of SRK.

Do you understand what I mean because of my english ?

4. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

Yeah, wafa--thats really great. About what I wish for, hm.....now,at the moment its not easy to say something.I think, evys idea is good. It should be mixed, for my opinion, one part review as she says, another maybe, with news, interviews, informations about what he does at the moment.
    What about our dreams and thoughts about him....maybe each time another member?? I dont no right now...this are only some flashes come in my mind about it......:)

heike:)

5. Wafa

thanks evy and heike.
    I forgot to mention this emagazine will be published quarterly but since we just launched on Jan 20th, we will have one published by the end of this month, and the next ones will be in June, sept and december.

so our info in the magazine will include only the last few months before publishing each edition. We will make a special edition that will have srk's career from the start but in this one we don't have time.

6. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

Oh, thats nice wafa, I think so it will include some infos (and pics??)from KANK and DON?I think it will be great ,and if i can do something(cant imagine jet what?? )please let me know.!!:)
    heike:)

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow didi!! this is exciting! best of luck with it, and i know it will be very popular! i think u covered everything we'd like to see in it.... i mean pics, info, etc...what more can we ask for? i think the name is also cool....

8. shervin

shervin Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for this magazine Wafa! You always have excellent ideas. I admire your ambition and your effort.

"I-Khan" sounds nice, you could also write it like "iKhan".
    I'm thinking of ideas and when i have sth i'll be posting it here.
    I would love to be part of the team and help you in this, just tell me what you need!

9. Wafa

thanks shervin and sonal.
    to give you an idea of what we can use in the magazine, we've already used his dialogues, quotes and YLKH topic. so I am looking for new material.
    we will be using some of the members msgs in each issue too.

10. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

wafa - i ADORE the new name. damn, that's good! :thumb:

how about incorporating his recent ad endorsements? since that seems to be what's he's doing the most of recently (besides partying at birthdays and shaadis ;) ).

i'm thinking the tag 69 and lux ads, specifically, of course. :heart: :D

11. Wafa

LOL yes of course nattu. :D
    yes we are including all his new ads and shootings, movie updates.
    but I was thinking of something new other than reporting... some idea or tribute or ...dunno something different.

12. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

i cant wait for the outcome of this mag!:)

13. ananya

ananya New Member

Hey, it's such a nice name! I- Khan!! Wow!!!!1
    Ok, we can also add wishes for srk n his family for any festival/celebrations etc of that month. Like we can wish him Valentines day, muharram for this edition in a creative way. I'll think of some idea n if i come across something good, i'll definitely post.

14. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Wow...that's cool!

The name is very nice... "I-Khan"... sounds really good!
    Some of the ideas are great and I'll think of some ideas too! But currently my brain is totally empty!

Wafa, when ever you need help, please let me know! Main Hoon Na!

15. Wafa

you guys are great, thanks to all of you.:thumb:

16. Nicoloe

Nicoloe New Member

Hya Wafa,

I am so looking forward to this I-Khan magazine...what an idea!!!
    Sorry for all the trouble you had with the Flashback-magazine. But at least it proved that they cannot do without you...right

It would be great if the new I-Khan magazine could also include maybe a quiz about SRK apart from all the latest info and news. And maybe also some personal experiences from members who met him?
    Insider-Infos would also be nice and of course the latest updates on his film-shooting. And maybe some fanart (pics, drawings etc.).
    Please let me know in case I can be of any help to you and your team.

Hugs,

Nicole

17. Cosima

Cosima SRK`s heartbeat

Great Wafa!:thumb:

I´m really looking forward to it. You and Aman are really working hard on new and old ideas.:)

18. Astri

Astri New Member

Yup!!! Me too. I'm sure the new mag will be greater than the old one.

19. Aishagul

Aishagul Turkish Delight :p

Great idea, I am sure creative minds among members will come up with some interesting ideas... :thumb:

So far I could not think much; only two:

Since SRK and Gauri got married on October 1991, next October will be their 15th year anniversary.. or is it?:confused: Anyway if it is, I think it calls for a tribute on September or December issue..:cool:

Also, could we have a SRK Film Section where we analyse a specific film of his..(not the ones that are in production but old ones).. where we put caps of our favorite scenes, favourite dialogues, facts and unknowns about the film.. etc..

Got to go now.. Peace..

20. shervin

shervin Well-Known Member

I thought of including his horoscope for the next quarter in each mag.

it would be funny to see if some things turn out as predicted. we could even make a small analyse for the last quarter.

21. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Just an idea !

What do you think about

a huge fan award for Shah Rukh Khan ??:first:

I don´t know if he ever god a personal award from his fans.
    Maybe we can create together in the I-Khan magazine this award and can collect many signs from his fans all over the world (they have to write their names and country). Every issue we can look how the things are going.

First idea for the award could be: a big world map like a big puzzle. Every country has his own piece (like the normaly map) with fan names on it. Maybe coloured as country flags. The finishing time maybe until Dec.06 or in 12 month from now on.

The award can given to him on one of his temptation tours or other events. We can put together the collected pieces (in transportable form) on stage in front of SRK (maybe we have to ask his management).

Later if he like he can put it on his wall in his mannat.;) Now his mannat is going bigger (for us ??):D :D