1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I had a smile in my heart and on my face all the way home

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Sunset1, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Sunset1

Sunset1 New Member

I had a smile on my face all the way home and I must say that I saw the odd looks from the people around me on the train. They must have been saying to themselves that girl is crazy but who knows what they thought, all I could think of was: WHAT A MOVIE!!

For all those critics out there like the CNNIBN man, TA or any other all I have to say is "You wouldn't know a good movie if it came up to you a bit you in the ***."

I loved DDLJ and I've seen it many times and I love it each time and this is the way I free about RNBDJ. I am looking forward to seeing it as many times as I can. It was that good. Right now I can't say which one is better but the fact that I'm thinking this is HUGE.

Right now I doubt that I could do justice to the movie by writing a review but here are some thoughts:

1. Adi wrote a beautiful story.
    2. It was beautifully told.
    3. Anushka was wonderful (better than Deepika by a lot.) I see a bright future for her.
    4. Shah Rukh is indeed priceless. Only he could be Suri and only he could deconstruct Raj. If anyone else had done this it would have been a disaster.

I love the character Raj from DDLJ but Suri in RNBDJ is to be loved.

I would recommend this film over and over.

The only negative in the film******Spoiler alert******
    I did not like Bips and Lara. They appear to have zero chemistry with Shah Rukh, especially Bips. I saw the point of the song but it was not on my list of top ten things about the movie. Don't get me wrong, it was beautifully done I just did not like it that much.

********************* end of spioler************************

On a whole I would rate the movie 4.5/5. 0.5 off for the song I mentioned above. Maybe if I get a chance to see it again I'll change my mind.

I loved the end credits...the only problem is that I could not understand what he was saying it did not have subtitles. I did get the gist of it though

I'll reflect on the movie some more and I might write an actual review so be prepared. I saw the movie at Imaginasian in NYC and the manager said that the reaction to the movie has been very positive.

2. srk-rulez

srk-rulez New Member

great tfs i m loving it

3. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

OMG i was planing to post someing like this today but thanks Sunny
    me 2 i have abig smile on the way home i coulnd stop smiling or be happy the waiting for a year for SRK moive worth it I LOVE IT
    i cant say it bet DDLJ but it was batter than Mohabtaan to me ofcouers
    i do agree about bibasa and lara in the song but I LOVE THE SONG IT WAS ROCKING when U SEE KAJOL AT FRIST THAN PRTY THAN LAST WAS RANI who was thnerr in my opeinin in this song i was luagh and smile all the moive Shahruk was so good an amizing no one can do it batter than him i fall in love with Suri it was an ordiner guy and confinsing 2 as for Anshka yes i gree she is batter Than Depeeka
    I LOVE THE SONGS chougraph YAAR IT WAS amizing Dont knew what to say more than
    GO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT AGENE AND AGENE AND AGENE
    LOVE SURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you sunny for the review. I too wished the bit about the honeymoon was subtitled to get the full meaning of it, I understood a lot but still I like to know the meaning of every word srk says.

5. Rund

Rund Active Member

so true :p they have made up their minds even before they see the movie. probably they wrote their review even before:p

6. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

So true. In my honest opinion, these so called critics are so crippled in their thoughts that is why they couldn't see the beauty of this movie what we all could see. I pity them because they are missing beautiful things in their life.