I don’t like goodbyes… 20/04/2007

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by luxia, Apr 19, 2007.

1. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

I don’t like goodbyes…

Ladies and gentlemen… boys and girls… for the last time this season nice to see you again!

So how did you like the episode last night? Did you enjoy it? I hope you had a good laugh…

Today I just want to thank each of you for the lovely messages you left me, the support you showed for my blogs and the unending discussions that took place about the show. As a team we all tried really hard to make the programme a whole lot of fun for each of you, and when I see all this feedback, it makes us feel brilliant!

I do hope that I can continue to stay in touch with all of you but I hope you will understand that I have other commitments that I need to complete as well. So maybe my blogs won’t continue but you can be rest assured that I will log on and join discussions and leave messages on the site.

And remember if you ever spot me please come over and say hi… because it this interaction with all of you that I enjoy the most.

So till I see you again…. I love… a LOT!

SRK

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

:Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

I'm going to miss his blogs so much.......

Goodbye, sayonara, alvida...no, not alvida :wave:

4. tweetytwinkl

tweetytwinkl Well-Known Member

AW: I don’t like goodbyes… 20/04/2007

:( :( :( sooo sad!!!

I'll miss his sweet messages the most - and sweet he is, hai na? :love:

WE LOVE YOU A LOT, TOO!!!

5. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I don't like goodbyes either :pout:... oh I will miss his Blogs so much. :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

But I fully understand that he's very busy and doesn't always have the time to go online to write his Blogs.

Oh yes... WE LOVE HIM TOO... more than words can say. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks Lux. :kiss:

6. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

:Cry: :Cry: :Cry: ... I will miss this all too.... :pout:

And remember if you ever spot me please come over and say hi…
    because it this interaction with all of you that I enjoy the most.

Ahhhw.... soooo sweet.... :love:

7. shahzura

shahzura New Member

I'm definitely going to miss Shahrukh on tv... He has done a lot for KBC as well as for the contestants & his fans...If we ever see you, rest assured that we will not only say 'hi' but we will tell you how much we love you jaan!!!:heart: :)

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

im going to miss kbc i cant wait until the next season comes and shahrukh hosts it

9. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Luxia.:)

He is sooo sweet.:hug:

Oh man, I've already been missing him soooo much just knowing the show was going to end soon...it hurts a lot.:(

10. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Awww nooo! :( I'm missing him already! :pout: I can't wait till the next season!

And remember if you ever spot me please come over and say hi… because it this interaction with all of you that I enjoy the most. --Awww Sweetoo, you don't even hafta ask :hug:

11. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:( waaaaaaaaaaaaaah i keep thinking abt this evry day..still cant digest this

12. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

:hurt: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

I love him soooooooooooooooo much.....and I miss him.....I know watching KBC on a daily basis has kept me sane....

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:Cry: i cant believe its over.... His message was so sweet....man i miss him!

14. lamya

lamya Administrative Duties Staff Member

i'm gonna miss him and his sweet little messages:(

15. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

reading his blogs is like reading his diary, reading something purely from his heart.
    i love the way he wrote and expressed his appreciation to all kbc fanc as well as his fans....

life will never be the same :(
    LOVE u a LOT too :hug: :love:

16. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

:( :( :( :( I don't like goodbyes too :Cry:

Allah bless you always Shahrukh for the great person you are and for your big heart :heart:

I'll miss youuu aloooot :heart: :heart: :heart: I love youuuuuuu.

Can't wait for the next season of KBC.