I don’t have only six friends! 02/16/2007

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by sanjani, Feb 16, 2007.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I don’t have only six friends!

Ladies and gentlemen... boys and girls... welcome back to KBClive.

Have you had a good week?

And boys and girls, have you been studying for your exams?

Thanks for all your great responses to the Valentine's Day special... I've been getting some great feedback so I'm happy I'm made you smile.

But a lot of people are also asking me why these six?

Well let me tell you it's not because I have only six friends in the industry and it's not because I only talk to these six! I basically wanted to design the programme in such a way that I can show the different ways that we can celebrate love. And therefore I invited these different combinations.

Arbaaz is one of my oldest friends from the industry. In fact his entire family was very nice and kind to me. When I came to Mumbai I didn't have any cooking arrangements or kitchen so I used to go to their house and all of them – Arbaaz, Sohail, Salman, Salim uncle … they were all so nice. And then Arbaaz got married to Malaika. Malaika and I go back a long way – she did her first movie with me and from then on our relationship has only gotten stronger. We live close by and meet up often.

They are a great couple. Farhan and Zoya are again a very intelligent duo. They are also very keen on games especially board games. Often we all sit and play for long hours. I felt this would have been a perfect place to invite this brother – sister to match their wits.

And what can I say about Farah and Karan – they are like family to me. No, in fact they are family. Even when we work together, it’s never like work. We all love to sit together and have a laugh. And the way you saw things on the set is exactly how we are off it too. We just can't help ourselves. We just can't be serious! So therefore I invited these three couples – I felt it was a great way to get some of my friends together and above all it's for a great cause.

So all in all I think we had a great day keeping in mind the essence of Valentine's Day of spreading love and joy!

On that note I'm going to leave you today but I promise to be back next week.

Till then have a great weekend and look after yourselves.

I love you...

SRK

February 16th, 2007, Friday

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

AW: I don’t have only six friends! 02/16/2007

thank you brita. i can`t imagin when he had time to play games with his friends. his day is so full of work and he allways has time for friends and family. he is fantastic, don`t know how he managed that all. but i love him for this.:thumb:

4. tweetytwinkl

tweetytwinkl Well-Known Member

AW: I don’t have only six friends! 02/16/2007

thanks for sharing. he's just amazing, to make us all feel special with this little blog :hug: :love:

5. najet

najet dil se

Re : I don’t have only six friends! 02/16/2007

thank you Brita!!!

Shah rukh is as usual always also frank and sincere with his/her friends and us also we let us love you Shah rukh!! i love i love i love youuuuuuuuuuuuu

6. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

I think it is such an incredible feeling to read I love you at the end of a Shahrukh's message... Makes my heart goes high and wonderfully happy!!

Thanks for sharing, I love reading his messages, it always feels he is writing to ME!! :p

Can't wait to see this episode tonight, I'm so sure I'll have a blast :heart: :heart: :heart:

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

oye sho shweet!!!!! :hug:

8. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

awwwwwwww thx alot brita!!!

love reading from him:heart:

9. venus

venus New Member

Thank Sanjani! Shahrukh is just so sweet & lovable!

10. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

i love these letters.....I love you....he wrote at the end....(sigh)....but i think i got confused at one point. i thought Farhan and Zoya were husband-wife but now i found out that they are brother-sister....well, which is it?

11. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG...:heart::heart::heart:

Thanks Brita.:)

12. lindakhan

lindakhan New Member

Re : I don’t have only six friends! 02/16/2007

Me Too I Love Srk Lol

13. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Re: AW: I don’t have only six friends! 02/16/2007

Yep.... :nod:
    But I want to play with him too..... :D :D ;) :juggle: :playball: :playball:

14. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

LOL... Brita, I wonder what kind of games you'd like to play with him. :rolleyes: :p :D ... :whistle:

Personally, I'd go for some 'basketball' or 'volleyball'. :eyebrows:

15. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Awww i loved the Valentine's Day episode!! I'm glad he got to spend it with his friends. :)

16. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

:eek: :eek: Gai you are so nattu :D ahaha :lol: but he search for it...if he will wear again that red shirt i think i will jump on him god :heart: (well in dreams :D )

17. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

:caked: :whip: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Hm... I can't run at the moment so it must be something else.... :D

18. ruksar

ruksar New Member

cool, good thought