1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I caught Sanju cheating

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by srkandrea, Mar 28, 2007.

1. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

"I caught Sanju cheating"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I caught Sanju cheating!'
    By: Upala KBR
    March 29, 2007
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On KBC3, that is. Shah Rukh Khan tells all about tonight’s special episode with Dutt and Boman Irani

In tonight’s episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati 3, Sanjay ‘Munnabhai’ Dutt will hold fort along with Boman Irani.

Apparently, the duo won Rs 50 lakh on the show.

Sanju donated to Support and Cancer Patients AIDS Association while Boman gave to Don Bosco Shelter in Wadala and Welfare For Stray Dogs.

Shah Rukh Khan tells all on what to watch out for on the hotseat.

How come Sanjay and Boman for tonight’s show?

It’s a Munnabhai special, though I have taken pains to ensure it’s not too much of that.

I think it’s been done to death — the tapori-isms etc. Sanju is a good friend and it’s good fun having friends on the show.

He had earlier told me, ‘Whenever you want Shah, I will come on the show for you’. Boman was always keen to come on KBC3.

His mom is a big fan and insisted that he come. We wanted Arshad to complete the act, but he is in London shooting.

Sanju’s not known to be a quiz expert. Were you surprised when they won a lot of money?

I was pleasantly surprised. Though we do have easy questions for celebrities (since they donate their prize money to charity) we didn’t expect them to win so much.

They were really good. But then I had figured out in the test run that Sanju would be good. He came up with answers to the strangest questions! I guess his experiences in life have taught him that.

Do you remember anything interesting that he did?

Lots of things. Sanju played the air guitar while Boman sang We Are The World in various voices! I was surprised to know that Sanju’s very good at playing the air guitar.

He had even won a gold medal when he was studying in USA. Air guitar is different from actually playing the guitar. It looks like as if you are playing the guitar in the air. It’s quite difficult as it looks very real and you have to act as if you are really playing it.

Do you know how to play the guitar?

No. I tried for some time to learn but I couldn’t. But my son Aryan is learning.

How long have you known Sanju?

I have known him for more than 15 years. We are good friends. I remember an incident with him way back in 1992, when I was new to Mumbai and would get into a lot of fights with journalists.

During one such fight with a certain journalist, Sanju came to know about it and called me over to his home to sort it out. I felt very touched as I didn’t know too many people and he had been there for me.

We had gone out in his jeep and talked through the night about our moms.

Then again we met in Mauritius while he was shooting for Aatish and I was shooting for Zamana Deewana. Since then, we have become good friends.

Do you remember his dad, Sunil Dutt?

Of course. The first time I met him was at a hospital at 2 am. The gentleman whom I had bought my first apartment from (in Bandra) had been beaten up by goons and was hospitalised. Dutt saab knew him too and had dropped in to meet him.

He was very nice, warm and helpful. Since then, we met on and off at shoots and events. He was very fond of me. When he expired, I was in London undergoing treatment for my back. When he was sports minister, I had wanted him to do something for soccer.

We had spoken about it. I always had this dream to build an Indian soccer league — a great team, a sports stadium, sponsors, etc. Nike was in India then, so I was very keen.

Did you catch Sanju cheating?

Yes! He was copying the answers from somewhere like Munnabhai did in the film!

Have you watched both the Munnabhai films?

No. I haven’t. Now that I have a break coming up in April, I plan to catch up on watching both of them.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/march/154372.htm

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

notice how srk remembers everything and everyone he met when he first came to mumbai and started his career. he remembers who helped him and who was there for him, and still appreciative of things they've done to make him feel at home. on the other hand, he's a person he never mentions what HE has done for them, and I'm sure he has his share of favores he's offered.

3. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

4. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

very true wafa....
    that's make him extra great man n so extra ordinary n special human being

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you for sharing! :thumb:

And thanks for the link! :)

The Promo is soooo cute!!!! :eek: :heart:

Look at ShahRukh's expressions!!! Waaaaaah!!! :heart: :D :heart: :) :heart: :hug:

I hope I can watch this episode soon!!!