1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I can die happy

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by rollercoast, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Cambria84

Cambria84 New Member

I'm really happy for you:thumb: you're really lucky. :) and he even kissed your hand wow:eek:
    Like a lot of other people I'm still hoping for the day my dream of meeting srk will come true but I'm optimistic :D

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OOMMGG!!! That is incredible!!! Only only only only Shah Rukh can be thaaat sweet!!!:hug:

Thank you soo much for sharing Chris!! I am so so happy for you that you had such an amazing experience with Shah Rukh!!:)

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Hahaha same!:p

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: he kissed your hand?!:eek:

really happy...damn stil lwaiting here:mad:

5. india_desire

india_desire New Member

Wow Chris.I'm so happy for you....and holding his hand will be an experience,you'll never forget...but believe me, you're going to wash your hand and even when it's done, the feeling, that he has touched it will not go away for a very long time..........:)

6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks for all these responses everyone. Its helping me relive the moment. It was so quick when it happened, I wish I had it on film. I just remember looking down at him while he was signing the autograph and his hair was just like you'd imagine it, really black and shiny, and looking at his writing hand and resisting the urge to reach out and grab it. I'm glad I didn't - he might have slapped me instead!

7. semaay

semaay Senior Member

You are truly a lucky woman Chris!! and I am very happy for you!! Me personally I never had the honour and pleasure to meet our Shahrukh, but every time I read about a fan, who does, I am so happy and thrilled for the person. I really melted away, when I read the part where you have written that he kissed your hand - god, what a gentleman!! :heart: :heart:

8. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

Chris i am sooooo happy for you! what a day, na! i completely understand your madness, having flown to NY during KANK without my husband as well. such is the life of a man married to an incurable nattu. :p

i found it very interesting that they check for pirated materials during encounters like this. folks in the industry are truly serious about this issue. :thumb:

congratulations again, hun!!

9. clochette

clochette New Member

You've done a lot to have this tiny moment with ShahRukh and feeling your euphoria, it was all worth. Now, it's in your soul (that's perhaps why you've chosen the title "I can die happy"). Write it down, every single step you did, every single emotion you lived, so you can revive the joy in your heart whenever you need it. It is always worth to fight for the dreams one has. Did you send a letter with your present to Suhana?

10. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Ahwwww Chris:hug:.... he kissed your hand.

Wauww I know how it feels, you dont want to wash your hand ever again

Im so so so happy for you:hug: Now you have a beautiful memory the rest of your life

11. shahzura

shahzura New Member

Hi Chris! That was such a beautiful account!...I'm very sure that moment is safely 'frozen' in your memory & it's cleared than any video can capture:) ...Shahrukh is such a gentlemen & he is so very sweet...I could just imagine how u must have felt when he kissed your hand :D ...& your thoughtful gesture must have touched him deeply when you pass him the gift for suhana...you r indeed fortunate & i'm happy for you!:heart:

12. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

That is incredible, Chris!!!!!! You lucky girl! You're extra special now. That's one of my most favorite things about Shahrukh - that he is kind and loving to his fans :D

W O W :thumb:

13. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

ohhh chris i 'm really happy you got the chance to meet him and he even kissed your hand....it's so nice to read ur experience of meetng shahrukh one thing stands out with all the people who met him, that he's a very sweet and caring personn and he loves his fans

14. Astri

Astri New Member

You're so lucky Chris, I'm so happy for you!!!! What if you share the autograph you got in our thread of Shahrukh's autographed. Put the pic of the autograph you got there.:)

15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I'll try to do that and post some not-very-good pix in a couple of days.

16. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Wow - now I understand.:)
    I'm actually surprised you didn't faint on the spot when he kissed your hand... it's such a wonderfully old-fashioned gesture, I love it. (well, unless you get drooled on by an elderly creep, that is) But SRK doing it - definitely one of the top experiences of a girl's life.
    Can't express how happy I am for you, SIC. :hug: