1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

I can die happy

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by rollercoast, Nov 10, 2006.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Dear Friends, as of today I can die a happy woman.
    I went to the Chak De shoot as an extra, arriving at 9.30 and met up with another Planet member (I'll leave her to identify herself). It was so good to meet and share this srk experience.

After being directed here, there and everywhere in a fierce sun for crowd scenes, sometimes holding national flags so we'll be easy to pick, I put my hand up to become a 'media' person. This meant manning fake cameras pretending to film the action.

Most of the time our dear srk was a speck in the distance, but at least he was there on the same ground, breathing the same air. I felt tears welling when he first walked out.

By 7.30pm I had moved over to where the crowd had assembled waiting for him to come over. However once the filming was finished, apparently he felt like a game of soccer. So we hopefuls stood in the cold while he and other cast and crew ran around the field. Even when the sprinklers came on they kept playing. I was getting a bit despondant thinking now he's wet, he'll leave straight away. But as in all his movies, the wet scene was just the prelude to the excitment!

He moved to the waiting crowd at the fence, which became a bit hysterical, jostling and calling. He had a pen and signed every single piece of paper pushed at him. Then it was my turn. He signed my copy of Veer Zaara (after one of the minders checked it was an original copy and not a fake) and I handed him a bag telling him it contained a present I had made for his daughter. Now wait for this ....He took my hand and kissed it. Will I ever wash it again? Will I ever sleep again? I am overwhelmed. What else can I say?

2. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

@ Chris

I´m so happy for you. :hug: I´m sure you had a really great and unforgetable moment with our Shahrukhji. :heart:

Oh, I wish I could be there too. Thanks for sharing with us your amazing experience :thumb:

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Evy, I wish all of us from this planet had been there. And I'm sure that this wonderful man would have signed all 4,000+ autographs.

4. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

wooow, then he would be very,very busy the whole night :D :p

On how many shoots do you have to take part till he has to go to Sydney ? And how was the bag for his daughter looking you made for her ?:)

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Evy, this is the only one I can go to, though it goes on for 2-3 more weeks in Melbourne. I flew down from Canberra especially. If I don't go home tomorrow I can say goodbye to my marriage!!.
    I made Suhana a small quilt which was in a plain paper bag with her name on it. Rainbow colours on one side and illustrations from Australian children's books on the other. I hope she likes it - I put a lot of heart and soul into it.

6. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

So then this was indeed a really lucky day for you and the way from Canberra to Melbourne was worth of it. :thumb:

The bag sounds very nice and creative. I´m sure Suhanan will love it. :heart:

Did you had the chance to make pics too ?

I wish you good luck with your marriage. :kiss:

7. najet

najet dil se

Re : I can die happy

I read your account and it moved me much, you are very lucky to have to meet this man so fabulous whom we love with the madness and it is sure in your place I would be still very excited to ask to me whether I did not make a dream very awaked, I wish that you still meet it before it does not leave, I would have liked to be at your side in more I adore your country AUSTRALIA it is the second country where I dream to leave to visit after India of course!!!!! I am sour that your gift will like in Suhayna because it was made with all your heart and it is most important,

and Shah rukh is an exceptional man he accepted the gift whatever he is your gift will be always beautiful I wish you that your husband you will not want of it and that any will pass well good luck!!!

8. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Awww.....that sounds fantastic. Lucky you, Chris - that's a memory of a lifetime to treasure. And it was such a sweet gesture from you, to make a gift for his baby. No wonder Shah Rukh was so touched.

9. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Oh My God dear Chris. I'm so happy for you!!! I think such a wonderful day has to be lived at least once in a lifetime. It's so cute of you to have made a present for Suhana. I don't what this gift is,but I'm sure she will love it. Because you have certainly made it with all your heart and lots of love.

Sweety I am so happy for U! Thanks for sharing this important memory with all of us. :hug: :hug:

Once more, Shahru behaved like a real gentlman. He is so nice.... :love: :love:

10. tixa

tixa New Member

Wow, this was an amazing day for you, wasn´t it? I wish i will have such amazing moment with him too! :hug:

11. avggomez

avggomez New Member

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so luky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey chris dont forget to tell about us when you meet hima gain!

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

aawww Chris :hug: I'm so happy and very excited for you especially when you flew particularily to see him it was worth it and well deserved. :heart:
    the things we do for the king! :rolleyes: and that's why he goes out of his way to sign autographs and say hello to all his fans. he is truly a sweetheart.

"I handed him a bag telling him it contained a present I had made for his daughter. Now wait for this ....He took my hand and kissed it. Will I ever wash it again? Will I ever sleep again? I am overwhelmed. What else can I say?"

I know the feeling Chris. "overwhelmed" is an understatement. you feel like a soul floating in heavens with wings and a smile on your face. he kissed my hands in oct 2004 in los angeles airport when he came down for the temptations concert. I kept kissing my own hand after that :p

13. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Oh!!! You lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky,
    lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky,
    lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, woman!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumb:

I am sooo happy for you!!! :D :D :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumb:

14. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Wow! :eek: :jaw:

A wet Shah Rukh kisses your hand.... :faint: what a dream... what an experience... it's amazing...:eek2:

Chris I'm really happy for you! :kiss: :hug:

15. srkbest

srkbest New Member

He kissed your hand......:eek: :faint:
    You are so lucky........i am so excited for you

16. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Will you ever wash your hand again Chris :eek: :D What an unbelievable experience, I would have fainted on the spot :faint:

A wet, football playing Shahrukh kissing your hand, a dream come true :p :D :thumb:

17. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

Wow,:eek: :eek: :eek: you're truly a blessed woman, the rest of us just could wish for it.:eek: That's so amazing and I'm very happy for you. I'm sure that you'll cherish that moment for the rest of your life. :D

18. Tanjusik

Tanjusik New Member

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p :hug:
    You are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!:thumb: :thumb:
    SRK is so amazing person!!!!:nod: :peace: :cheer2:

19. sacara

sacara Active Member

wowowowow ... Chris, that's just plain simple amazing and I am so happy for you !!!!! and he took your hand and kissed it ... :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: ... I am speechless. :jaw:

You really are a blessed and darn lucky lady :clap2: :hug: :)

20. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

OMG :eek: how sweeeeeeet :eek: :eek: :eek: Shahrukh is truly a sweetheart :heart: I have no words to describe my feelings towards him
    Chris you are really very very lucky and Iam sure this is the most special and beautiful moment in your life :) shahrukh's gave you a fantastic memento of him that will live with you for your whole life :) happy for you :hug: