1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Hum Hain Lajawaab?

Discussion in 'Movies H-M' started by MaryAnnK, May 27, 2008.

1. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if "Hum Hain Lajawaab" is available on DVD yet? I would love to own a copy of it. I looked on Amazon and ebay and netflix and didn't see it anywhere. :(

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

yes it is..
    i have a part of tht cartoon and omg its so cool shahrukh sounds like a real hero lol
    i read somewhere on youtube tht if u have the original cartoon "the incredibles" all u have to do is switch the audio to Hindi and then ull have Shahrukh and Aryan talkin :D
    but let me find it for u i think i saw it on amazon

3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

4. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I asked on the Moviewalla page. I am asking here, too. Does anyone know if "Hum Hain Lajawaab" is available on DVD yet? I would love to own a copy of it. I looked on Amazon and ebay and netflix and didn't see it anywhere. Any suggestion would be appreciated.:(

5. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I know I used to see it for sale on Ebay...you might want to ask some of the members there who sell related items and live in India if they could get it for you.:)

6. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Ok you know you have it bad when you watch an american movie, dubbed in hindi with english subtitles just to hear Shahrukh Khan's voice. I'm hopeless and loving every minute of it!

Mara says thanks.
  7. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

8. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Check your inbox Mara. I sent you a private message.

Mara says thanks.