1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Hrithik's item number is better than mine: SRK

Discussion in 'Krazzy 4' started by roopesh1986, Mar 30, 2008.

1. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Thanks for sharing, Roopesh and Taryll :)

Seeing Shahrukh's face never fails to make my day :heart:

There is an old saying that only telephones have numbers, not movie stars. I have never really sat down and thought that X is number one and so on. There is no race, this is a creative field.

What a great answer :thumb: Shahrukh has only spoke the truth.
    I hope this is the last time Shahrukh will have to comment on this topic and that journos won't trouble him anymore with these comparisons with Aamiir, Amitji, or anyone else.

I told them that at the end of the day Hrithik’s dance would be better and it is so. And it will always be because Hrithik is an awesome dancer and actor. So, there is no comparison at all.

How sweet of Shahrukh to say this! :love:
    It's heart warming to see the warm relationship Hrithik and Shahrukh are sharing :)

I would clearly tell you that no, I am not playing just a lover boy at 42. It is a different kind of film and I hope people enjoy it.

Lover boy or not, Shahrukh is able to make us go week on our knees. No matter his age...
    I'm sure "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" will be a beautiful film and that people will like it. That's all I wish to Shahrukh, Aditya Chopra and the whole team of the film.

2. Astri

Astri New Member

For me, his item number is much much better than Hrithik's.

3. lauraleedooley

lauraleedooley Bollywood Blogger

Hrithik's is DIFFERENT from SRK's.
    SRK connects more with the audience whereas Hrithik can do krazzy moves.
    Both are welcome!

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  4. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Shahrukh is such an angel,so humble :heart: I love Hrithik too,he is very good actor,awesome dancer and sweet man,but....Shahrukh is just Magic :faint::hug:Both are great in their way !

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    lauraleedooley says thanks.