How to upload a picture in the Album/Topic

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by Wafa, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Ghada, the avatars which you like to use here at PlanetSRK should not be bigger than 100 x 100 pixels or 19.5 KB
    whichever is smaller.

Maybe you want to try again to edit your Avatar... this time just make sure that the Avi you want to use is not bigger
    than 19.5 KB. ;)

Let me know whether it worked or whether you're still having trouble with it.

2. ghada

ghada ♥♥♥SHAH RUKH ♥♥♥

hi Gai
    thanks alot fo your help, this time it work

3. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

That's great Ghada... I'm happy it worked. :thumb:

Btw. wonderful Avi choice :)... I just love when Shah Rukh is wearing specs... bahut sexy !!! :heart:

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

thank you Gai for helping Ghada.
    Ghada please make your signature smaller please. :)

5. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

I uploaded some pictures but they never appeared.

6. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Ximena dear, the pics you uploaded we do already have here on the forum, therefore they got deleted.

We have to do this or otherwise we end up having tons of duplicate pics in our album and forum. I hope you understand. :)

7. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

oh ok!

8. diana1983

diana1983 Member

i cannot seem to upload a profile picture. Is it bcos I havent posted 50 posts or more? thanks love

9. Wafa

not to do your profile pic, what error are you getting or what steps are you taking to upload your profile pic?

10. diana1983

diana1983 Member

thanks for your reply wafa. it says upload file failed. i go to edit profile pic in the user CP section and then i go to browse and select an image from my pics saved on my comp and then click save changes andc then it says upload file failed? can u help me pls?

11. Wafa

12. dadi

dadi SRK ki wannabe mom

AW: Re: How to upload a picture in the Album/Topic

Hallo Gai,
    mir geht es ähnlich! Ich habe keine eigenen Photos. Ich dachte, es gibt ein Album, aus dem man sich eins aussucht. :confused: Kannst Du mir bitte helfen? big :hug:

13. diana1983

diana1983 Member

thanks wafa. ill do that for you now. cheers!

14. diana1983

diana1983 Member

thanks for uploading my profile pic, wafa. but do u thnk it can be made slightly bigger? thank you again

15. Agadka

Agadka I CAN TOUCH STARS:D

can somebody please help me????

i uploaded a picture in our album and now i want to post it in a thread, but it's very big and i want to make it smaller, but i don't know how :confused: :confused:

16. dadi

dadi SRK ki wannabe mom

I love your pics, especially the one on top :yo:

17. Agadka

Agadka I CAN TOUCH STARS:D

thanks so much :hug:

18. dadi

dadi SRK ki wannabe mom

don´t mention it, dear, :) I always admire somebody who is able to cope with uploading pics and animations. I´ve great difficulties with it. :confused2:

19. Radeepa

Radeepa New Member

i Donno if this is the Right place or not to ask this Q, My Sig got dissapered. Can someone pls explain me ?

20. marwa@85

marwa@85 New Member

thanks alot[​IMG]