1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

How much do u know about Shah Rukh?

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by donshema, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Okay...here we go: On which beach did Shah Rukh find Gauri after she left him for a while due to him being so possesive (before they get married)?:)

2. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

the answer should be from one of these - Aska Beach, Gorai Beach or something called Private Beach (I think its this one)

3. Anjali72

Aska Beach is correct...So it is your turn Anshula!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

4. danshula

Okay here comes a simple question...
    Which film did Shah Rukh shoot for, just the day after ShahRukh-Gauri's marriage???

5. Anjali72

That was Dil Aashna Hai?:)

6. danshula

YAY!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: You are right Anja. Your Turn now. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

7. Anjali72

Great! Funny because I read it while searching for the question before and so I immediately knew the answer!;)

Here we go again:

What kind of presents did Shah Rukh wish for his wedding and what presents did he and Gauri become instead? (Actually a lot of it):)

8. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

i think he wanted video and computer games but they got show pieces ...

9. Anjali72

What does show pieces mean? Sorry but I donĀ“t know the meaning of this word due to my bad english!:)

10. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

I think by show pieces she means decorative ornaments I think he said crystal which could be understood to be the same(I think)

11. Anjali72

Thanks Naeema for your explanation!:thumb: In this case: Farah you are right. They became lots of chrystal instead the desired Computer games! So it is your turn!:)

12. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

He won it for Anjaam in 1994....he was nominated in 1993 for Darr but didn't win

13. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

Yes he bought it in 1995 for Gauri's 25th birthday.....but they moved in 2000....
    he said it in a interview....

14. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

SRK's first movie is Deewana not Dil Aashna Hai

15. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

no it was circus.....Idiot was a 4 parts serial..later they edited it to 2 hour film...edited version never got released while the serial was shown on the TV

16. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Sorry dear but you are wrong. Cause Circus was made in 1989 long before Shah Rukhs mother was in Hospital and long before she died. It was idiot which was made in 1991. Shah Rukhs Mother was already in delirium when he has showed her the first episode. Short before her death and he has shown her the Episode short after the Episode was shooted. So it can't be Circus. Btw i think what you mean could be In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones. This was so far i know the only what was planed to be a Tv Serial and was became a TV Movie instead.

17. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

But according to the Anupama Chopra's book "King Of Bollywood" it was Circus
    "Fatima,who had believed in her son's magic long before anybody else,did not live to see him soar.One day Shah Rukh hooked up a television set in her room to show her some episodes of Circus,bur she was deliriously ill and did not comprehend much"
    page 90
    even according to the book Still Reading Khan he was still shooting for Circuse when his mother was admitted to the hospital
    i can remember SRK saying that Aziz Mirza met his mother....
    The Idiot was telecast on Doordarshan in 1991..it was directed by Mani Kaul...director also edited it as a film but it was never released...
    Yes In Which Annie Gives It those Once was also never release...SRK did In Which Annie Gives Those Days even before he did Fauji

18. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

1993- Filmfare Critics Award for Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa
    1993-Filmfare Best Actor Award for Bazigar
    1993-Nominated for Filmfare Best Villain Award for Darr

1994-Filmfare Best Villain Award for Anjaam

1995-Filmfare Best Actor Award for DDLJ

19. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Ok it has need a bit to find it in the German Version but i have to saz zou are right. I want to apologize. I have made a mistake. :oops: I am so sorry. O God this is so :oops: Please do me a favor and never tell that Shah Rukh .:behindsofa:

20. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

why are u saying sorry:nono:......we all forget lot of things
    even though book says it we don't know for 100% whether it's true or not...

phul says thanks.