How do I upload a gif to add to my signature

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by tasifa, Sep 1, 2014.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Hello. I'm pretty new to that kind of thing. What do I need to do to include a gif to my signature? Any help will be appreciated.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

how come u never asked me this :p u just take the URL of the gif (it should end in .gif) and paste it to the space in which u add ur signature, after u click on that image icon which opens a small frame which says Image URL (right next to the smileys icon)

tasifa says thanks.
  4. tasifa

Thanks didi.Will do it at home. Never thought abouyt asking you. lol

5. tasifa

Trying now

6. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Help please. I have a big Problem When i try to come from the the Main Page ( the One where we can see all Subforums and Threads) into a Subforum like for example the Photogallery i always a get only a error Masseage but can not enter the Subforum. I coul.d only come in to this Thread trough clicking on the direct Link not over going through the Subforum. i hope i can Post here, Here a Screen Cap from the Masseage thats seems to be the same we had a while ago,
    http://s24.postimg.org/ih3fk6b6t/plsrk.jpg

7. phul

Oh thank youuu so much to you all great Mods for solving the problem. :hug:

8. phul

I have the same Problem again. :(

9. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

We are working on it with Bhuwan. The forum is running out of space and we will most likely need to move to a new server. Sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience!:)

rubyroo says thanks.
  10. phul

Awww no Problem Kalee. Everything is fine now. Thank you so much to you and Bhuvan for the Hard and good Work you are doing. :)

11. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

i am also having same problem....plz help

[​IMG]

12. Kalee

Sorry about that Sid. We are still working on a permanent solution and moving to a new server, which unfortunately means the form will intermittently be unavailable. Thanks for your patience and we'll hopefully have the issue resolved soon!

Dea, rubyroo, phul and 2 others thanked this.
  13. tasifa

I still can't access the site by the regular way. How come there was a post on the thread Shah Rukh Khan gets ready for ‘big show’ on TV by Phul 30 minutes ago? How come she had access, and I can't?

14. phul

NO No i have the same Problem too. I just could enter that thread cause it was to see at the Forum overview Page. So i could go into thta Thread and posted that. I had found the Tweets and saw the Thread on the Overview Page and was going into it and noticed then that i have that Problem too what you and Sid have. Sorry that i have confused you. :oops:

tasifa says thanks.
  15. tasifa

Not a problem Anke. It's just that I miss the interaction on the planet and hope the problem is resolved soon. That site is addictive! lol

phul says thanks.
  16. phul

ha ha i do understand you. Yes Yes Shah Rukh and the Planet are our Drugs :lol: Thanks God we still can post in this Thread. And I'm sure our dear Mods will solve the Problem soon. They are the best after Shah Rukh ofcourse ;) We just need a bit Patientce :hug:

rubyroo and tasifa thank this.
  17. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

@Kalee, do you have any idea when there might be a switch to a new server?
    I just want to make sure I have a few favourites saved elsewhere, just in case....

18. Kalee

Not sure yaar, but hopefully sooner rather than later, so I would start saving now.:)

rollercoast and rubyroo thank this.
  19. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Will we lose stuff?:(

20. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

You can never 100% predict with a change. I think it's best to be over-cautious.

rubyroo says thanks.
  21. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

hoping that with the new server we could have an option to automatically open in a new tab attatched photos. it's been smth that has been bugging me since forever :biggrin1:

rubyroo says thanks.