1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Hottest Hosts of the Small Screen

Discussion in 'TV Game and Reality Shows' started by prilvsrk, Mar 16, 2009.

1. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i miss kapps and kbc.. wish he woudl come back on tv again.. but the man has NO time! :scared: so for his sake.. yeh.. probably not! :lol:

Dea says thanks.
  2. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I didn't think about doing that. Will have to see if I can make a DVD as well! thanks for the idea. (A year late but better than never.):D

3. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

:Dyes:thumb:
    just get an empty dvd and use convertxtodvd to covert and add them on the dvd:)

4. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

I miss to his hosting...yes I know he host same awards events..but really miss KBC and KAPPS...So want to host again any show....I hope that happend even he is busy now..but who know.when he host KBC and Kapps he was busy also :D

5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

uff i thought i was the only one :bounce: i loved him on tv yaar, i think it also brought him closer to his fans :biggrin1: actually i think it was very difficult for the producers to keep the crazy fans away :lol: i would've signed in for the show just to get the chance to sit next to our sweeto :lol: so needless to say i would have performed terribly, and would just be staring at him :love: so :lol: i applaud the producers for finding contestants to come on the show and not faint on the spot :hail: :lol:

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.