Home Sweet Home 4/04/2007

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by luxia, Apr 3, 2007.

1. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Home Sweet Home

Ladies and gentlemen… boys and girls… great to see you again!

By the time you get this message I will be on my way back from London and before I discuss about the upcoming shows this week, I want to say a HUGE thank you for all the support that you guys should yesterday. It was great to see all of you and for those who couldn’t make it – thank you for the messages you have left for me here. It nice to know that I have so many well wishers.

Coming back to KBC, I’m not happy the way things are going… C’mon India! First Bal lost money and then the game ended so quickly for Dominic too… but at the same time I had a lot of fun spending time with both of them. Wasim Ahmed will continue his play tonight. Fingers crossed all will go well for him!

You know I largely never know the answers to the questions being asked but sometimes I might know an answer or two out of my personal knowledge… so when I see a contestant give an answer I don’t know whether it’s correct or not till Mr. Computer shows it to me but I’m sure you’ll know a lot of them. So when you see a contestant freeze the wrong answer what goes through your mind – are you one of those who is screaming down at the TV screen or do you just feel disappointed?

Like when I watch cricket and I know if a batsman is out I won’t wait to see the umpire’s decision I’m just screaming and shouting before the screen…

Waiting to hear from you…

Lots of love…

SRK

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Thanks Lux. :hug:

It's always so refreshing to read our Sweetoo's Blogs. :love:

So, he's already on his way back home from London... hmmm, I thought he'd be staying there for a few more days ? :confused2:

Well... I guess he's missing his Home Sweet Home too much...
    I hope he gets to spend some quiet and relaxing days back home with his Family. :thumb:

4. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

that's exactly what i do.....i sit there and just shake my head and totally flip out :D
    but then again i'm not always right :eek: :p

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you for sharing, Luxia! :)