1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

HNY full soundtrack

Discussion in 'Happy New Year Music' started by Karan#1, Sep 15, 2014.

1. nika

nika Well-Known Member

The songs are average compared to Farah's previous movies IMO. But again you have to see how they work in the film.

2. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

all songs are very nice...I like Manwa Laage, India waale, Heist Intrumental, Satakli and Lovely ..will be amazing how song will be in movie :)

3. StellaM

StellaM Well-Known Member

...... I watched the movie just once in the theater, so I can't remember the songs.........It is the first time today I'm playing the songs of HNY.... Sorry everyone... but they are ... for me ... horrible !!!... Maybe because I don't like all these electric musics ... Don't like,too, the voices of the singers ... Well, next week, I'll get the DVD ... Just hope to appreciate more the songs with the movie ....

4. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Nothing to be sorry about. Different taste for different people. I love all the songs, but to appreciate Nonsense Ki Night I need the video. All the other songs, for me, are enjoyable and are on my ipod. I've always loved Vishal Dadlani's voice because he's so versatile (to go from very raspy Raftaarein to sweet Indiawaale, that's talent. ) I also love the duet of Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal. And Sukhwinder Singh is always energetic. So yes, I love the soundtrack. :)

5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i wasn't too impressed with the soundtrack either. i'm more oldfashioned in a sense i guess lol

6. tasifa

Are you pulling a Shahrukh? In an earlier post your said : isnt' it exactly the same as the official jukebox from youtube? i love it! can't make up my mind as to what my favorite song is

Guess you changed your mind. lol

7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:rofl: looks like i am lol. guess i was caught up in the frenzy at the time haha

8. tasifa

I didn't download all the soundtrack. I have Indiawaale, Maanva laage, satakli and world dance medley on my ipod. I don't care for instrumental pieces. But those four I really love. And I listen to Sharabi's version that Shahrukh did at OK life.