1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Highly Disappointed (I am sorry to all us SRK fans) for this article.

Discussion in 'Music Reviews - Members' started by chandu28, Nov 10, 2008.

1. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Different people, different tastes... that makes our forum interesting and alive! And I am glad that we have different opinions, otherwise it would have been too boring ;).

2. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

You are right yesim. Thats true. We have to be happy that not everyone has the same taste, elhamdulillah.

Well, i personally do like the songs. Like tujh mein rab dekhta hai is one of the best songs i've ever heard in my life (especially the female version). Its so touching, so emotional. Cant describe.

After that i like haule haule. That songs is great too. But the other songs are not that great, my opinion. :)

3. iluvcindi

iluvcindi New Member

I like the music of rab ne. As in haule haule grew on me from the first time I listened to it. & then came Tujhe Mein rab..which is just a really sweet song. I think the music should suit the film, and I think in this film it does.. For example OSO the music was one-of-a-kind, loud, upbeat, dramatic to a point actually which was exactly an extension of what the movie was.. OSO and Rab Ne are two completely different genres of movies actually..and hence you cant really compare the two. OSO HAD to have catchy music cuz it was a "totally commercial movie" [Farah Khan] whereas thats not the case with Rab Ne, where more concern is actually given to the story and the type of message it sends to the audience. Having said that, to actually give an accurate review of the music of a movie,IMO one has to watch the movie first..

Either way, music like art is subjective. & dont apologise chandra, your opinion is your prerogative regardless of other people's opinions..

4. fanjinlb

fanjinlb Member

even if A.R.Rahman have beaten Salim Suleiman. how can you say Salman and Aamir have beaten Shahrukh ?

5. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

This CD has grown on me so much over the past week. I can't stop listening to it! LOVE IT!! :heart:

6. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

Chandu, why on earth did you believe we'd delete your posts...everyone is entitled to it's opinion.....and secondly maybe you didn't like the music,but a lot of us did, this album has beautiful music, the songs are situational and that's why maybe until you see the movie you won't be able to appreciate the album.
    Personnaly i love the simplicity of the album and when you listen carefully to the words, you'll realise how beautiful the songs are.....

7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thank you for your opinion Chandra.
    We need people's views whether are favourable or not, otherwise we should all sit in a dark room with our fingers in our ears and our eyes closed, refusing to acknowledge that the world is made up of different opinions.

8. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thank you Lamya.:)

As I mentioned on the previous page their is criticism and then there's constructive criticism. It is not a matter of differences of opinion, but a matter of how those opinions are expressed...which would preferably be in as respectful a manner as possible.:)

Nonetheless, this thread as made for some engaging discussion of the music of RNBDJ. I think it's best we leave it at that and not make this thread more political than it needs to be.:)

9. kanav

kanav Active Member

i too think that music may be a little better and in india when himesh's music is released it creates excitement everywhere and is no.1 on all music charts.

10. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

kanav

hows the excitement for the film in India??
    Its getting mix feelings.:(

Overseas it will be a smash hit:D

11. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

the first time i listen to the songs from RNBDJ I simply LOVE THEM

12. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

omg who could not love the songs they are totaly awesome, i understand that some people may not like the for whatever reason, but give it a chance, wait to see it with the movie and then go back and listen to them again, i am sure you'll change your mind.. if not i'm sorry, but the songs are awesome i cant stop listening to them...:hug:'s

13. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

well, we should all respect each other's opinions but i couldn't read more than.. 1/10 of this post :D
    it's your take on it, though it's really weird
    my question it, why did u open a thread to express all this? we have many of them on this theme
    should we like all open thread for our personal takes on the music of RNBDJ? :noidea:

14. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

I personally like the music and hope to love it when I watch the film but I %percent believe people have their right not to like it..
    I was in India when I first watch the promo of Haule haule and I couldnt even believe my eyes if this man is SRK so it took several times to watch it and start liking it..I hope this wont be a disadvantage ...

15. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

lol wow thats so funny vaso!!

i really beleive that most people can't appericiate simplicity and thats what is the point of the film and movie!! thanks for your opinion chandra!

16. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

well I like the music.... and I know most of us did. but it does not mean that everyone has to like them... I have the understanding that as long as you are respectuful of your opinions no body will erase your posting...

17. Astri

Astri New Member

No need to sorry Chandu coz everyone has their own opinion. Actually, I, myself, havent heard the songs, but my friends told me that the songs are like an old song of old Hindi movie. Eventhough, they still want to keep listening the songs. Perhaps they will change their mind if they have listened it for a few times.;)

18. jazy

jazy Member

After listening the songs of RBNDJ, I just love it..It's just like the tunes of the 80's which were sung by singer Mohd Rafi...very beautiful..