1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

High Resolution Movie Stills *pls*

Discussion in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' started by Dea, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Hey ppl, i'm new here and i need something really quick so for now i just visited the thread dedicated to pics from KKKG' coolest scenes.
    Here's the thing- I'm planning to make a calendar at a local shop (prints, etc) with pics from KKKG' Suraj Hua Maddham scene, but! they need to be large and with high resolution. I know what u ppl are thinking, i should've found them in the thread i just mentioned a bit earlier, but there are just few of them as i just said i need.
    Please help me!
    -suraj hua maddham scene
    -high resoultion
    -kajol&srk ( i don't mind pics with just one of them in it)
    Thanks in advance:thumb:

2. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

oh, Dea
    welcome to the forum.
    sorry, i dont know what to do?
    i am not good in these kind of things which are related to computers.

in the gallery, there are plenty of pics , check it.
    if not works, let me know.
    if i can , i will help you

3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

well i looked in the gallery (it seemed like there were millions of pics:D) and couldn't find nothing except some a member kasia (i think this was the nick) posted but they were mixed so i asked her on her profile if she could give them to me in their simple form (she hasn't replied yet)
    anyway thnx alot for ur support!;)

4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

please ppl try to find high resolution movie stills for the suraj hua maddham scene !! pls :D :D :D

5. felisluna

felisluna Well-Known Member

6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

can't believe this was my very first post on the planet :pound: had to scroll forever @my profile to find it... thought it'd be in the newbie thread but no, Dea had to forget all manners and start with a request :lol:

rubyroo says thanks.
  9. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Do you still need them? ;)

10. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:lol: arre nahin yaar, dunno what was wrong with me back then, guess i didn't even know how to google something properly :fish: but then again, i'm glad i didn't, maybe otherwise i wouldn't be here now :happy:

rubyroo says thanks.