1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Here’s what Alia Bhatt thinks of co-star Shah Rukh Khan and it is sweet!

Discussion in 'Dear Zindagi' started by tasifa, Jun 6, 2016.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Here’s what Alia Bhatt thinks of co-star Shah Rukh Khan and it is sweet!

Busy bee Alia Bhatt may have no time to spare for rest but she's definitely making the most of her time by working with big guns of the industry. The actress hasn't had time to rest even a bit.

[​IMG]Tue, June 7, 2016 9:58am IST by Aarti Iyengar

[​IMG]
    The smitten kitten is totally gaga over King Khan! Read on…

Busy bee Alia Bhatt may have no time to spare for rest but she’s definitely making the most of her time by working with big guns of the industry. The actress hasn’t had time to rest even a bit as she has been hopping from one movie wagon to another. Amongst her film shoots, she is also promoting her upcoming film, Udta Punjab, co-starring Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Diljit Dosanjh. Phew, gosh with so much running about to do, it is quite commendable how she is managing her busy schedule. The diva recently finished her shooting of Gauri Shinde’s next with Shah Rukh Khan.

With SRK’s wit and charm, it isn’t a surprise that even Alia is smitten. However, the fact that now she has even worked with the actor is what has drawn a new image of him in her head. She is head over heels a big admirer of Shah Rukh now. When interviewing with a leading daily, she divulged on how big a fan she has become of the Dilwale actor. “I have definitely become a bigger admirer of him. I have always been a fan of his work, and now that I have seen his work process, I can safely say that I admire him tenfold. He is such a delight to work with. He is so professional and so giving as an actor, and not just in front of the camera but also to the entire team including actors, DoP and evens ADs.”

It is so cute to see Alia have a fan girl moment, don’t you think? Tell us your views in the comments section below and stay tuned to this space for more gossips and latest updates!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-g...or-shah-rukh-khan-is-very-sweet-check-it-out/

rollercoast says thanks.
  2. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodafternoon mrs.planetsrk, mine anotherday magazine published before one week,and so awesome, after few days I will invite everybody to see it on website,to enjoy it,my cover was king of act creativity king SRK , so beautiful word pretty Alia Bhaat awaiting to see her movie with king SRK,filmmaker Gauri Shinde,wishing many successfully,thank you to give us space writing reply ,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to beautiful arts and great civilization of India

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Film releasing this year please! Please, please, please..... :madgrin:

4. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

gauri shindes next i think shahrukhs role will be limited i dont think its a lead role at all