1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Help-Song in film??

Discussion in 'Main Hoon Na' started by MaryAnnK, Feb 25, 2009.

1. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I posted this question in another thread and I think I will ask it in its own. When I was in India two weeks ago, the movie came on TV with the song and screamed at my husband, "That's the song!" But I had to leave and never saw the title. HELP!

I just got done watching this today and have a question. Does anyone know what song Ram is singing to Miss Chandini when he is sing about the moon and and moonlight when they are in the Teacher's staff room? I recognize the song from 1942, A Love Story, but not the other one. I think right now my favorite part of this film is whenever Ram sees Miss Chandini and breaks out in song. It just makes me smile and laugh. He is so sweet and innocent looking.

Thanks.

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

3. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

RU, thank you!! I love the scenes when Shah Rukh sings those lines. I just love the look on his face. I have been expanding my movie range and try to get ones that have good songs in them from the old days! I am going to have to order this one now!!

4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:D
    mention not ji!
    yeah! he looks so cute!
    everytime i watch that scene, i remember how he said that he was acting like his kids.. so that face expression is either Aryan's or Suhana's! :love: so cute!

5. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

its called "eka ladki ko dekha"
    Ru linked the clip already!
    yea its from 1942 love store starring anil kapoor and manisha koirala