1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Help please - best srk interviews/speeches

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by rollercoast, Nov 17, 2011.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I am trying to show a friend of mine what it is I adore about this man so much.
    She is not convinced by the films :rolleyes: but saw a snippet of an interview and was much more impressed by him (and being a good friend has promised to watch a couple if I send her links )
    Can anyone suggest a couple of good interviews/speeches he has done in the last few years which convey how eloquent, funny, smart and beautiful he is? :heart:
    A big ask, I know, with the many appearances he makes, but perhaps something has stuck in someone's mind. :D

2. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

I can't select the best, all are the best :D just something more impressed, like 2009 Oye It's Friday !, it's very funny, but it's may not interviews/speeches, something like talk show

also,
    Oct 2011, exclusive interview to NDTV by Barkha Dutt
    Koffee with Karan series
    2009 First Ladies - Gauri Khan (and SRK)
    2008 SRK Dil Se - Aaj Tak (RNBDJ promotion)
    2008 The Badshah Questions - NDTV
    2008 Berlinale Film Festival
    1994 Aap Ki Adalat (People's Court)

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh great! I'll have a look a these. Thank you! :D

4. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Chris, when I saw your question, 2008 Berlinale Film Festival it what came to my mind. He is so eloquent and endearing!!!!!!! And it is a fair amount of time that one gets to spend with him on a level of intelligence that interviews don't allow.

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

India Today Conclave 2009
    Inner World of SRK
    Tere Mere Beach Mein :lol:

6. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

iamsrking says thanks.
  7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh thanks everyone! :D
    I can hardly wait to plunge into these - for my own pleasure!! :bounce:

8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Well the Yale speech is the one I finally sent to her - along with the huffingtonpost piece written by way of introduction.
    Thought I would share her response (with her permission :D)

Oh My Goodness!!!!
    In truth I have never really loved this man through his movies, but what a fine man, what a good speech he delivered and what a sense of balance he tries to see his life through. Oh YES, I like this man a lot now!

Then when I gushed about how happy I was at her reaction, that she had a glimmer of understanding of what He is about:

Yes, I DO get him now, and I am thrilled that it resounded with you in such a wonderful way. I honestly feel warmth, respect, admiration - all those great things and see how you could be totally smitten by the real man.

So there! I never expected her to become a Khanvert, but I am over the moon that such a good friend finally understands. :madgrin:

DianaDimple, Wafa and iamsrking thank this.
  9. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

That's awesome yaar!!!!:D It's truly one of the greatest moments of happiness for us when someone else is able to see in him the same beauty that we see...:heart:

iamsrking says thanks.
  10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

that's wonderful Chris. it give a great sense of satisfaction or more like relief that someone finally gets it; why we love him so much.