1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Heer - Song - Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Hall of Fame' started by dilshad-11, Nov 6, 2012.

1. dilshad-11

dilshad-11 Member

Ella, MaryAnnK, Tash and 9 others thanked this.
  2. intan zarina

intan zarina Member

Ahhhhh!!!!!! i can't wait for the movie!!!!!SRK is soooo handsome + great!!! the both girls are looking great! :)

3. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

One of the best promo so far!:clap2: SRK looks fabulous!:heart: Can feel the pain of his character & Anushka's character.:(

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  4. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

The song is actually not one of my fav., but the video is great!!!!:clap2:

5. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

OOOOOoooo! SRK looks so HOT in that black “muscle man” t-shirt! And so many questions about what happens in the movie?????? Why do the women dump liquid on him? Is there a romance between him and Anushka? Does she leave him at the end too. Does he really meet Katrina in red again after all that time? Why is Katrina in black crying? Does he die at the end? Is that why she’s crying? Can I stand it if he dies? OOOOoooooo…….!!!

6. Angel_SRK

Angel_SRK Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say...just awesome....:heart:
    Left me a feeling of sadness...can't wait to watch the movie...I already know I will cry....

7. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Add one more question - why does anushka have srk's diary? (if you remember in the trailer we saw him with that diary by the campfire)

Mara and MaryAnnK thank this.
  8. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Not long and we all get our answer for all the questions:lol: :love: I think, Sameer gave her the diary to understand what he feels :confused2:
    I love the video ... only a few days :flame:cant wait :hungry:

Mara says thanks.
  9. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Awesome promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shah Rukh looks amazing!!!!! :faint:

10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

So beautiful...this movie is going to be so freaky awesome..........

11. sami16

sami16 a fan not a fanboy

I reckon he dies in this....or at least feigns his death at some point....I also think the entire SRK with no beard and longish hair is a flashback!

Theres 3 different looks that srk has in the film.....1) young, no beard and longish hair 2) beard and shortish hair 3) no beard and shortish hair like character from MNIK.....seems like he is growing up throughout the entire film.

semsem008 says thanks.
  12. srk ki dewani

srk ki dewani Well-Known Member

Heer - Song - Jab Tak Hai Jaan With Arabic Subtitle.

mumbiene says thanks.
  13. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

This is my favourite ofthe songs promos so far! I love it, even though I'm not that impressed with the song.

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i like the vid more than the song, finally we get to see more from the film. it looks amazing.
    and i am loving SRK in both the looks :heart:

semsem008 says thanks.
  15. srk ki dewani

srk ki dewani Well-Known Member

HEER -- JAB TAK HAI JAAN (VOSTFR)

frenchfan and mumbiene thank this.
  16. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the new vids srk ki dewani and dilshad:)
    like them:heart:

17. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

Remarkable video! Beautiful and intriguing! :heart:

18. nika

nika Well-Known Member

Amazingly soulful... totally Yash Chopra style. Love it.
    But I wish Katrina could lip sync a little better with this song. Punjabi song and Katrina... a clear mismatch maybe! But even not being from Punjab would be an inappropriate excuse, for Shahrukh did a brilliant lip sync in Challa.

19. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

20. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

I really loved it... i've loved the song first time i hear it, that was my favourite one (with the title one... and saans)... and now with the video it's just "magnifique"
    I agree... we have to buy tissues from now, their will be lot of tears... bahut love too... he looks so beautiful whatever look he has , young or mature... many questions too... i don't thing Katrina is crying for his death... there is an accident in London (i think) in the treaser... i want to know if there willbe a real love story between him and Anushka...
    and good news, i will definitely like the Katrina character in the movie, she's different from what i used to see about her in some films ... for Anushka's one i know that it will be lovely, i love this actress^^
    can't wait for the movie release... tic tac... tic tac...

Shanti Chand says thanks.