1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

He is very good in negative roles.

Discussion in 'Anjaam' started by roya20, Sep 11, 2006.

1. roya20

roya20 New Member

I think He is very good in negative roles specialy in Anjaam. He was great. How do you think.

2. sanusandhu

sanusandhu Ullu-Club-Member

yes.. he makes your skin crawl. Madhuri and him make great pair. You want his character to suffer badly for making trouble.

3. tixa

tixa New Member

I love him in negativ roles, he has a talent to give them a little positive touch, so that you feel with the bad guy, even when he kills someone. He is should make more movies like this. I loved him most in Darr but even Anjaam was very good! :love:

4. Alana

Alana New Member

Yes he's definatly good in negative rolles...at least I like it the most. When I saw Darr, I had seen nearly all romantical characters and thought he's great, but Darr and Bazigaar and some time later Anjaam.....I was really surprised.

I confess in every movie I watch I love the bad guys, they have more charisma and are more complex. But these movies are else.....you really feel the bad guy...it's really amazing. I had symptahies for him at the end of the movies althought he did really wrong...especially in Anjaam, that's not a nice guy and normally not lovable..

5. LeeCarter

LeeCarter Member

I love him in negative roles! More than in romantic things. 'cause he has so much sex appeal when he's a bad boy;-)

6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I will never look at a shoulder "shrug" the same again. He makes it look so wicked!! Those little movements he did when he started to "go off the deep end" made my skin crawl!!