1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

He is the KING of the World !!

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Wafa, Nov 10, 2007.

1. avggomez

avggomez New Member

hey wafa di comm'on i luv to read a reveiw from you! plzzzzzzzzz....
    its k hunny. take your time.

please don't forget to tell us how people cheared for SRK and Kajol over there.
    i heard from many indian freinds that people were so excited when they saw kajol and SRK and how thery cheared both of them.

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

there is a lot to cover in this movie. like DDLJ, almost every scene is memorable and worth talking about. SRK dominates the movie from beginning to end, its all SRK, in every scene.

I think SRK love comedy and he is the best at it. just looking at him in the first half made me ROFL, with his red suit and hair.
    many talked about the 1st half and the 2nd half, I think they both were wonderful and entertaining. more laughs in the first half of course because it was a spoof of old hindi films in the 70's, but they still kept the same sense of humour in the 2nd half.

Deepika was very good and looked gorgeous, thank God Farah debut her we need fresh faces it was a great choice. Arjun showed a lot of improvements I thought he's done very well and had a lot of screen time with SRK.

I loved Shreyas's role, he had great chemistry with srk and their humour was very good and their comedy timing was great. they might be another srk/saif comedy pair, who knows we might see them hosting a filmfare like srk/saif did.

SRK looked so young and hip he could very easily do a college boy role again. he wouldn't have had a problem doing college student in "idiots" had that project was still on the books.
    I loved his clothes and his shirts always said something cool and hip.

the ending of the movie was very strong and unpredictable. the credits were worth watching and I think they became to be Farah's signature in her movies. that's her style and its so much fun.

the film is a great entertainer, but it doesn't mean you don't use your brains either. it had many clips and catchy lines that you'll only get if you knew about films old and new.

the part they had all the stars, I noticed it was missing a few like kareena, john and bipasha, sushmita sen, those worked with SRK so I'm wondering why they were not included.

I loved mushtaq sheik's role, he was funny :p

there, I tried to collect my thoughts to you without any spoilers, its hard to do because it doesnt really give a fair pic of how much fun the film really is.
    I strongly recommend that if you can still make it to any closest theatre to watch it, it is ssssooo worth the money.

this is the best $10 I invested in any movie, you get more than what you bargain for, on top of that, you get SRK shirtless and his pants unbuttoned (well one button is only unbuttoned), his hips hasn't moved this good in years, he's got it all.

the film is for everyone, perfect length ( I could ask for more and wouldn't be enough) and I give it 100/10

3. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

4. avggomez

avggomez New Member

thanx wafa! nice reveiw.

the unbutton part is very funny!!!!!!!!! gosh di!!! LOL!

how was kajol n SRK????

5. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

LMAO--leave it up to Wafa to keep the crowd in check!!

yeah, i went to the 6pm show on Friday night and the theater was half-full (i think it's just a hard time for people to make if they work and want dinner beforehand). but when we left, the lobby was INSANE.

went again to the 2:30 matinee yesterday and this time the theater was packed. there were more kids too, who bless their little hearts, some were upset at SRK's death scene. the lobby was again packed for people waiting for the next show. my husband and i were chillin' in the lobby when people--all 10 of them--came out of Saawariya. :tape:

6. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

i went last night arrived late and it was FULL:(:mad:

was upset but happy to see tah toit was full

now im out early:D cant wait tonite

7. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

tell me about it, we got there 15-20 minutes early yesterday, and our favorite section to sit in was already full.

folks coming for the later shows were lined up all around the theater--i bet it was a mad dash for seats when they finally let people in.

this is one movie you better get to early if you're particular about where you sit.

8. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

the part they had all the stars, I noticed it was missing a few like kareena, john and bipasha, sushmita sen, those worked with SRK so I'm wondering why they were not included.

Yeah I noticed that also, I wonder why :confused::confused:

this is the best $10 I invested in any movie, you get more than what you bargain for, on top of that, you get SRK shirtless and his pants unbuttoned (well one button is only unbuttoned), his hips hasn't moved this good in years, he's got it all.

Same here Didi :) I still can't believe I got to see all of that for only "$10" WOW I would have paid $100 or more to see SRK body again :p

the film is for everyone, perfect length ( I could ask for more and wouldn't be enough) and I give it 100/10

Thats what I'm saying!!!!!!!! 100/10 :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

9. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks for the reviews they are really good i really want to see the movie but there are no theatres lol i will try to go and find one near by if not i will have to wait for the dvd but it looks good everyone who has a theatre near them should watch it in a theatre definetley

10. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

Great Review didi!!!! :hug: Thanks for sharing!! And I can't agree with you more about the movie!! :D :p

11. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

i finally managed:love: will post in a few mins

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I just watched the film again yesterday, I can't get enough of it. I still laughed so hard at the same jokes. I just realized this movie is so brilliant with all its references and hints to others. incredible Farah! I love you!

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

amen to that. totally agree.... i mean what more can you ask for? im planning on seeing it again today :D

14. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

hahahaha Sonal Jaan same here! I'm going again today :D I cant help myself!!! I'm going with my sis again :p

See you guys after the movie :p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D

CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! It feels like the first time again lol

15. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

i can't see the crowd in here, Penang.. coz i was not watching the movie on weekends, not even holidays

psstt..pls do not tell my boss, i sneaked out from work on tuesday :p working days are only days i have.

but seriously it worth any amt of money spent on the ticket

16. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

ya me too realise that there were so many moments with many hints behind them. u just have to figure them out :p

17. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

This is what I call a copmlete review..it doesn't have any spoilers but it is full :)

Thanx so much Wafa didi..I really enjoyed reading your feedback about OSO :)

To all those who are planning to watch the movie for more several times..ENJOY!! :thumb: