1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

He is the KING of the World !!

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Wafa, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

He truly is. I can't get over it yet I've been thinking of OSO all night. I want to post a review but I don't even know where to start my mind is shattered and there are lots of things to say, so this will take me a few days before I'm coherent enought to post a review otherwise all I can say now is OMG! :lock1::thumb::dance::llama::flame::flame::flame::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hail::hail::hail::hail::rockon::rockon::first::first::first::first::first::pound::pound::pound::pound::hug::hug::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::D:D:p:p:p

for now what I want to say is that I was so pleasantly surprised with how many people went to watch it on first day of Diwali. it was not sold out for first 2 (5pm and 6pm) shows but it was very crowded, almost full. the 7-9 and 10 pm were also almost sold out. I peeked to see how many at the 7pm show and they had a few seats at the front here and there...

I didn't go to the 5 pm show coz I remembered last time I went to see CDI on the first show they showed it in the smallest theatre in the multiplex. so I thought I would go to the next showing but I ended up making it to the 9pm show. it was a mad house! people treat the theater as if it was thier own home and they keep standing up, coming and going, bring babies to feed and talk to :rolleyes:. that got on my nerves :mad:

What I loved about the crowd however, was that the minute SRK came on the big screen, it was a commercial for KBC, they ALL screamed and cheered and whistled and clapped. they did the same when the movie started too. I was shocked by their reaction because this is the first they've done this for SRK! what a wonderful feeling.

I will be watching the movie again inshaAllah, once is really not enough especially for OSO, it was briliant! I really feel bad for those who can't see it now or have to wait for later, or wait for the DVD, nothing will replace the thrill of watching SRK on big screen, specially in Dard-e-disco!!

I just wanted to share this with you now before I head out to work and I will be back later.

2. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Wafa sweetie! I wish we could have gone together...But I'm glad you did watch it yesterday :) I really didn't want you 2 miss this.
    I really wish I could do something so that everybody here could have a chance to watch OSO!
    As Wafa said...Dard e Disco was something else on BIG screen!!! Lets just say I almost DIE!!!!

3. meeka

meeka New Member

wafa I saw you there in the movies :) I was also at the 9p showing. I heard you yelling "sit down and shut up" after the interval was over [​IMG][​IMG]:p:p

4. Mia

Mia New Member

I'm so jealous:(:p I can't wait to see the movie! I'm sure Srk did a great job, and yeah he's the KING!:):D

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow didi i can feel your excitement, i felt the same way. though there wasnt much disturbance except the occasional people getting up to use the facilities. one woman (non desi) was like cant you guys wait to use the loo, youre missing out! i couldnt help laughing. but yeah i totally agree once isnt enough. :thumb:

6. Ramoneh

hahahah thats so fuuny! I cant believe i missed that :p Damn i knew I should have watched the 9pm showing time and not the 6mp one :p:p:p I would have joined her on that saying lol :D

7. Chantal.B

Chantal.B New Member

Great news !

OSO is currently released in Paris also !!! ;-)

I've seen the movie.. ans I was speechless with SRK performance.

I loved the movie... and will tell more as soon I recovered my spirit and tongue :)

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

good to know you all watched it guys i will have to wait for dvd asian films dont release where i live i know its a really good film aswell

9. Ramoneh

Ohh Kassa Jaan i'm soooooo sorry :( I wish there was something that I could do sweetie...

10. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

ya i also wish i could do something lol but i dont have a choice but to wait so i will have to wait and im sure the wait will be more than worth it but everyone else who can watch it enjoy

11. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Wafa, I can imagine your condition!
    I am impatient of having a full review from you :thumb:.

Yes, I agree with you, I feel sorry for myself as well, of not seeing OSO on big screen :(. This is one movie, where it should be an obligation for each fan to watch it on big screen.

12. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

yup!!..SRK surely is the KING!!!..:thumb:...

i absolulety lovveee the film !!!..its hilarious!!!..:D...i wanna watch it again n again!!...SRK's looks n acting esp in the second half are absolutely ammazzing!!...;)..:kiss:...i love his attitude as the new gen actor!!..:thumb:...

the story was quite good too!!!..:)...like deepika, arjun and shreyas too!!..:rockon:

in short the film is amazzing n worth watching again again!!..:D...

(sorry..this is the besssst i can do in the name of a review!!!..:confused:..)

13. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

we are waiting for the full review Wafa ..dont make us wait to long...
    I keep reading the members reviews and the more I read the more the films sounds something more than just a film..its an event..a happening..touchs peoples heart and soul ..
    I could guess it from the music because it could touch my heart easily which is so hard to find nowadays and so many songs I liked which again hard to find in an album anymore..and when all these beautiful songs and music comes alive with Srk on big screen the film sure to be a winner..
    whoever watchs it talks about watching it again..sounds wonderful ..just like old good movie days..I cant wait to see it..if I keep reading all these.. I am afraid I will just go and buy a ticket to India with my limited budget ..first stop..airport and second stop cinema hall...

14. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Wafa Di... Eagerly awiting ur Review... :)

15. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Dont worry...all of us r feeling the same...:scared:

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL :D busted..

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

aww semay, I really don't understand why Germany still don't show the films there, they are big on Hindi films now. inshaAllah you will be able to watch next time. :hug:

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

:scared::scared: I feel pressure!! :p It'll be a while, right now I need speech therapy.

19. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:lol: esp after dard e disco na :D

20. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Thanks so much Wafa for the pre-review :D it was great enough to make the wait for OSO unbearable! :flame:

Waiting for the full review didi :)