1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Ten Year Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by Weda, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:heart: ur words got me so emotional

2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

An enormous thank you to @Kalee, @Wafa, @bhuwan and all the others who have kept this forum running for all these years.

I am coming up to my 10-year anniversary of discovering srk - a thunder-bolt that hit me so hard that I am still reeling from the impact. Having absolutely no-one in my life who had even heard of Him, let alone who I was able to share my 'fan-girling ' with, I literally thought I was going crazy at the time.

Then I discovered the Planet in August 2006 and it has been a joy ever since - a place of sharing and support, refuge, information and pleasure. It has given me access to the man I admire most in the world and also friends, one of who has become one of the closest and most precious friends I have in the world. ( :hug: ).

I'm sure it's not easy to steer a forum such as this.We have personalities, nationalities, beliefs and opinions as broad as the world itself. Like all forums we have to compete with other social media platforms, and technically, I'm sure we members don't even know half the challenges.

But despite all this the Planet continues to be there for me every day - heaven help me if it were ever to disappear. Thanks a million times to the mods, the contributors and all members for giving me a safe place to indulge in our beautiful and courageous srk. :heart:

darina4srk, tasifa and Dea thank this.
  3. menaqvi

menaqvi New Member

Its good to see the topics and the post , enjoying