1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Ten Year Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by Weda, Jan 7, 2007.

1. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Happy Anniversary :cheer2:
    i being part of the planet since 2008 and glad to part of it [​IMG]

phul and Wafa thank this.
  2. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary PlanetSRK!!! :cheer2:

I think I have been around for about 3.5 years! I love all of you for being here to share this experience with me. I don't know what I would have done otherwise. No one else around here truly understands my SRK madness!!!!! :grouphug:

phul, Ishq19, Wafa and 1 other person say thanks.
  3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Happy Anniversary! Ever since I joined PlanetSRK, I have enjoyed most of my time here and have never turned to other websites for Shah Rukh's news. I also made some awesome friends! I love you all so much! I hope this forum keeps on growing and becoming a better and better place for die hard SRK fans!! This has to be the best place online for SRK fans! :cheer2:

phul, Ishq19, Wafa and 1 other person say thanks.
  4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

when we opened the forum 5 years ago I wondered where will it be in 5 years? would it still be online? will fans like it?
    now I'm shooting of the 10th year, inshaAllah will be a wonderful time with many more of srk fans.

phul, hanaa, MaryAnnK and 2 others thanked this.
  5. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Amazing how the time flies, isn't it? It's been 4 and a half years for me - a lot has changed in the meantime but SRK and the planet remained a constant in my life.

phul and Wafa thank this.
  6. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG] Happy 5th Anniversary PlanetSRK[​IMG][​IMG]

For my Beloved Family and Best Friends [​IMG]

I'm SO HAPPY and SO PROUD to be a part of this Wonderful Family

Thank you SO Much Dear Wafa and all our mods .

Wafa and phul thank this.
  7. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Yipeeeee Congratulations PlanetSRK [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And a happy aniversary to the best SRK Forum ever. [​IMG]May alots of more wonderful years come for the Planet SRK :cheer2: :cheer2: And a big thank you to all our dear Admins which are working so hard to let the Forum run. :hail::hail::hail:

Wafa says thanks.
  8. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Awww Happppppppppy birthday to our khantastic Planet! [​IMG] hope it lasts forever and my kids are SRK fans and they come here too!!! Thanks for all the hard work guys!

Wafa says thanks.
  9. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Wow! Happy Anniversary to all of us! It's been 4.5 yrs for me and no matter how crazy, I have come back here again and again! :)

Thanks Wafa Di and all the Moderators. You have made this journey a very special one. And thanks to all the Planet members - some new ones, some who have been here all throughout and some who have not been able to continue (and who I really miss)... Thanks for all your love and support, guys! Big warm ShahRukh-hug! :hug:

Anjali72, Wafa and Neeran thank this.
  10. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

I am very happy to be part of this forum[​IMG] - so Happy Anniversary to all of us[​IMG] and a big Thank You to Wafa and the mods![​IMG]
    PlanetSRK will keep on rocking![​IMG]

Wafa and Anjali72 thank this.
  11. kushi

kushi en busca de Raj

wow 5 años Feliz aniversario PlanetSRK!!!! y gracias por acercarnos tanto a nuestro rey
    Happy Anniversary!!!!

Wafa says thanks.
  12. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

I guess am a little late. Wishing a very Happy Anniversary to the best forum site. [​IMG]

Wafa says thanks.
  13. ghada

ghada ♥♥♥SHAH RUKH ♥♥♥

too late but.... [​IMG]Happy Anniversary PlanetSRK[​IMG]
    im soooo happy to be part of it& got to know all the wonderful people
    thanks a loooot Wafa&all mods

Wafa says thanks.
  14. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

Happy anniversary to the planet[​IMG][​IMG] (Sorry Im late just saw the thread[​IMG])I'm so glad I stumbled upon the forum when I did otherwise[​IMG] I would have remained a very frustrated fan with nowhere to express my crazy fanatic ways[​IMG][​IMG]. Thanks to all who are apart of the planet and a special thanks to the founders of this planet Wafa,Bhuwan,Lamya[​IMG]. The administraters Kalee and Rajshri [​IMG](Im sorry if i have left anyone out really don't mean to just don't who does what exactly)[​IMG]
    Love ya'll and hope to make some good friends though I already feel like ya'll are family![​IMG]

15. Steffi_Khan

Steffi_Khan Member

Happy Anniversary!! [​IMG] you guys have made a great work here! i'm new here but i still thank u guys for an amazing site/forum and i really like this place already.. it's so much SHAH RUKH and sirf shahrukh and love that!
    it'll be fun & great 2 be a part of this SRKclub here!
    Keep up the awesome work everyone =)

Wafa says thanks.
  16. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

*Shame Shame... [​IMG]* I just saw this topic!

But Happy Anniversary!!! Thank you so much to every single one of you who made this forum what it is today :kiss: I met so many wonderful people, made such great friends, even met Shah Rukh because of this forum!!!! [​IMG] Thank you so much everyone! Love you!! :kiss:

Anjali72 says thanks.
  17. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

happy belated anniversary dear planetsrk.. :)

18. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Happy Anniversary PlanetSRK...!!!! Hope to complete many more years :cheer2:

19. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

bullfrogs! i just saw this post! *facepalm* A very happy Anniv. to our family here at the planet!!!! May there be many many more to come!

20. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Wafa just e-mailed me, reminding me that it's our ten year anniversary this year. In fact, I just realized I joined the forum exactly ten years ago today! Many things have changed in that time, but one thing that will never change is how very grateful I am to Wafa and Bhuwan for everything they put into, and continue to give, in creating this wonderful home for us, and to all of you, who make this place what it is, a beautiful home for us all to share our love for the one special person who brings us all together.:heart::grouphug:

Mara, rollercoast and Dea thank this.