1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Ten Year Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by Weda, Jan 7, 2007.

1. semaay

semaay Senior Member

it has been while, or? nice to have a sign from you again!!

2. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

!!!Nicole and Carol!!!​

WOW WOW AND WOW :) I LOVE YOUR PICS!!!!!!! OMG HE LOOKS SOOOOOO DAMN GOOD :)

NICE JOB GIRLS :)

...ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY...​

THIS IS SOOOOO SPECIAL :) I'M SO HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THIS EXPERIANCE WITH ALL OF YOU HERE :) I REMEMBER THE DAY I JOINED THIS AMAZING PLANET, IT WAS A LOT SMALLER THEN WHAT IT IS TODAY :) NOW ITS OVER 5000 MEMBERS AND GROWING :) THIS IS TRULY THE "BEST" PLANET EVER!!!
    FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS, I HAVE BIN SOOOOO BUSY WITH WORK, FAMILY, WEDDING, ETC... :( I REALLY WISH I HAD MORE TIME FOR THIS FORUM. LIKE OLD TIMES :) I SOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYBODY HERE.
    WAFA JAAN NONE OF US COULD BE HERE IF IT WASNT FOR YOU SWEETIE :) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN FOR ALL OF US HERE, YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!

<3 RAMONEH ~<@

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

good to have you back romy and meh. ramoneh so good to read from you. the pic was featured in the recent ikhan 4;)

4. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Thanks Wafa Jaan :) Its good to have some time to come back again :) It feels like home again....I was very home sick...

5. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

why thank you Yesim :)

6. lust4cricket

lust4cricket New Member

Congratulations!

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Did you know that last month on Jan 22nd we completed our 5th year?!!
    Thank you all for being such a wonderful family. special thanks to bhuwan, kalee and rajshri and all mods previous and current (Ela). Most special thanks go to my best friend and partner Lamya. You don't see her active but she is a very important part of this forum, with her behind the scenes support and love.

Cheerz! [​IMG][​IMG]

zahra, Rayhana, kushi and 12 others thanked this.
  8. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

Wow!!! This amazing. I'm happy and glad that I'm part of such warming forum. Thank you all for this from all my heart.

For all the mods and the members here...A verry happy 5th anniversary! Cheerz!:tea:

phul, Ishq19, SWEET and 1 other person say thanks.
  9. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

YAYAY!! This is great News! I am so happy being a part of Planet! Out of 5 years I have been a part of Planet for only 'A Year' now and trust me it has been awesome and heart-warming to be with the Planet Members! :grouphug:
    ThankYOU all the mods, all of them do behind the scenes work and I really appreciate that. ThankYOU WAFA DI !!

:cheer2: HAPPY 5th Anniversary PLANETSRK !! :cheer2:

phul, Ishq19, Wafa and 1 other person say thanks.
  10. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Great News!:cheer2:
    I am so happy and so proud being a part of our family.I read in a lot of foren but PlanetSRK is a best!:love:
    Thanks the mods and Wafa for all the hard work to make the forum to a nice plattform for all of us.:kiss:

11. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Happy Anniversary! [​IMG]
    And thank you Wafa [​IMG] and all the mods [​IMG]

Ishq19, Wafa and SWEET thank this.
  12. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Happy Anniversary!:cheer2:
    A big heartfelt Thank you to Wafa Dear and all the mods here! I am very proud to be a member here. There is and there will be no better place than this![​IMG]:kiss:

13. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Congratulations PlanetSRK for your 5th year!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]I'm SO glad I found this forum 2 years ago! [​IMG] This forum is a really great platform to share our love and passion for Shah Rukh and thus creates a special bond between us all even without meeting each other! Thanks Wafa and all the mods for all you've done for us!! [​IMG] Great to be a part of it!

14. iam_ellie

iam_ellie Member

Happy 5th anniversary Planet!!!![​IMG]

This is the best forum for me! And I wish many many more anniversaries for it in the future [​IMG]
    I'm so happy to be a part of it! [​IMG]
    And thank you Wafa and all to make this forum so wonderful!

15. shervin

shervin Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary PlanetSRK !

phul, Wafa and SWEET thank this.
  16. teelai

teelai Aunty

Even if I´m not much around lately, I´m happy to be a part of the Planet and wish you wonderful people out there all the best.

17. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

I`m really happy and proud to be a part of this wonderful place since three years. PlanetSRK is the one and only forum where I`m a member of - I feel at home and need no other place :)
    Thank you so, so much Wafa, bhuwan, Lamya and all mods for creating such a great platform :hug::kiss:

To all of you and the members here a very

:cheer2: Happy 5th Anniversary PlanetSRK !!! :cheer2:

18. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

Yeeeyyy :cheer2: HAPPY ANIVERSARY my dear dear Planet :grouphug: and on 27 I`ll have 3 years since I discovered you :p God bless you all!!! I wish all the happiness from the world for all and God help us to be here for many many years forward and maybe to meet someday !!!

19. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Congratulations PlanetSRK!!! =) I feel truly privileged and so grateful to be part of a forum where I have met so many amazing people and where we all have the chance to share such an important aspect of our lives, that most people don't understand, our love for Shah Rukh. Thank you to everyone for making PlanetSRK what it is, and especially to Wafa for your endless and unconditional efforts to bring us closer to our angel and make our dreams come true. =)

phul, Ishq19, Wafa and 3 others thanked this.
  20. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

WOW this is fabulous! :dance: 5 years?! and i've been part of it for almost 3 years (in April) i'm so happy abt this :bounce: it's a great planet, it's my second home and i love everybody here :grouphug: here's to another 5!