Happy Ten Year Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by Weda, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF PLANETSRK THIS MONTH......JANUARY​

In one year we became such a big SRK family with 5,072 members

It´s the love we have for Shahrukh Khan that brings us together:grouphug:

The credit goes to Wafa ofcourse.

Thank you Wafa jaan for PlanetSRK.......:hug: :kiss:

Thanks to the moderators for keeping an eye on everything:thumb:

A Big thanks to all the members for giving each other so much love and respect:heart: :heart:

I hope we continue this way.....

:angel: PlanetSRK.....The Place To Live:angel:

Thank You Shahrukh for being there and for giving us so much love.... We love you....:heart: :heart: :heart:
    ]

Egyptian Fan 95 says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. najet

najet dil se

Re : One Year Anniversary Of PlanetSRK This Month!

I am so proud to belong to this great family and all the merit is for Wafa, thank you with our mods and our members. we partagons so much of love, our joys our sorrows, our opinions through the common love which we have for Shah rukh, I discovered this forum by chance and I discovered people full with love of sympathy, various countries cultures and religions I also learned much from things about Shah rukh and I cannot do any more to come here and especially a big thank you to Shah rukh for his love for these fans.

thank you Weda to make me recall that you are an adorable person and that you have to divide with us one moment of your unforgettable happiness

4. Azra

Azra Member

Thank you Weda for opening this thread. :hug:
    Wow..its now been one year. Time really flies...:rolleyes:
    I'm also for one year here at Planet but never posted because of school.
    Now I'll try to post more and talk with you non-stop about Shahrukh.
    Thank you very much Wafa for making this planet..I really can not thank you enough. You've done so much for us :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug:
    To all the moderators and members also a big thank you. Without you all the Planet would never work. Everybody is so nice and kind here, I love it to be here.
    The biggest thank you to our sweetheart Shahrukh with whom I would never know you guys. He has brought us all together and made us make some wonderful friendships! :heart:

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

:high5: Congratulations!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

And thank you all sooo much
    for creating this wonderful place!!! :nod: :hug: :kiss: :tea:

I know there must be hard work behind! :typing: :mod:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)

You are: :first: :first: :first:

And now: Let's :party: :clap2: :tea:

And: Thank you, ShahRukh!!! :heart:

6. Flowergirl

Flowergirl Ullu-Club-Member

Nobody can say how proud I am to be part of this wonderful planet.
    It´s amazing what wonderful people and new friends I´ve found here and how much I love being here.

I thank Wafa so much for working so hard for us to make our dreams come true.
    And also the Mods who spend their time to make this planet work and are there for us in any case of need.

Thank you for everything and I hope for many more years on this planet!!!
    :third: :thumb: :pray2:

7. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

First I thank Weda jaan for opening this thread :hug:
    Then BIG BIG BIG SRKHUGS for Wafa and all the mods :hug:
    I'm extremely proud an honored to be a member of this family :grouphug:
    InshALLAH we will see many more years.:pray2: :pray2:
    We are the :first:

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thats great news thanks a lot keep it up guys

9. tweetytwinkl

tweetytwinkl Well-Known Member

AW: One Year Anniversary Of PlanetSRK This Month!

:) great news! :dance:

I can just add in the line of my predecessors and say thank you, Wafa, for creating this great place, for giving us all the opportunity to chat about our ultimate favorite topic, for finding new, great friends from all over the world... I could go on like this for gazillion times but I hold my breath now and conclude with a last big THANK YOU :hug: the planet means much to me! :heart:

10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

All the warmest best wishes from me too. If only the whole world could be part of this planet what a lovely, caring place it would be.

Congratulations to everyone - for the organisation, the wonderful ideas, the clever posts and the clear love, love, love that eminantes from all of you - for our darling Shahrukh and for each other.

I am so glad to be part of this. Thank you.

11. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

:cheer2: :whoo: :cheer2:YAY!!!!:high5: WOW!! IT'S BEEN A YEAR ALREADY!!!:cheer2: :whoo: :cheer2: Well I want to thank Wafa didi for this wonderful planet of ours!! LOVE YOU DI!! :hug: And to all of the Mods, you guys are the best!!!:thumb: And to everyone that helped in making this planet the best place in the WORLD!!!:D :p I love all of you guys!! And Weda didi is definitely right, it's our love for Shahrukh jaan that brings us all together, we are all of different cultures and races, we speak different languages but we are one big family!! :grouphug: Because all of these things don't matter, what matters is that we are a family and the love we have for our jaan, Shahrukh.:heart: :angel: :love: :) I don't know what I'd do without the planet, you all are one big seperate world for me!! Thanks sooo much once again!! :heart: Love you all!!:heart:

12. meredd31

meredd31 New Member

Congratulations!

Thank you Wafa and Weda for PlanetSRK and may there be many more years to come!

13. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

congratulationit is beautiful to be a part this wonderful planet. i want to thank you wafa for all she had done and would do for this wonderful place. also to all mods, guys you do a fantastic work. i love to be here.:thumb: :hug: :cheer2: :cheer2:

14. cadisha

cadisha Tiger Tamer

Time flies! Wow! Well, I wasn't here from the beginning and I wasn't here for quite a long time, but for me its a place to share my passion nevertheless. Thank you WAFA for creating this place for us. I know, for most of us it means a lot (including me).

15. Adaneth

Adaneth New Member

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud to be a member of Planet SRK. I hope this Forum will grow and grow.
    A big thanks to Wafa and the Moderators for making this place to a second home for all of us. A place where we could talk and find all the news and informations about SRK and sooo much friends around the world. Thanks also to all the members how make this place so special.

Thank you so much and congratiulation to the one Year Aniversary.:thumb:
    :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

16. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

I´m so happy that I can celebrate my one-year-anniversary with the one-year-anniversary of Planetsrk together. :thumb:

:cheer2: :cheer2::cheer2: :cheer2::cheer2: :cheer2::cheer2: :cheer2:

I´m a member nearly from the beginning of this forum (I´m here since January,24.,2006) and from the first time on I knew for sure that Planetsrk. would be successful and a very amazing place for all the members. :grouphug:
    I´m proud to be a part of this lovely, funny, heartily, caring and sharing SRK-planet family.:heart: :heart: :heart:

Big thanks and kisses to Wafa to give us a place on which we can show our admiration and love to Shahrukh Khan
    and even to all members who became friends and family after a while.
    Thanks to Wafa, the other Mods and members of planetsrk. for their trust in me as Moderator.
    I hope we will have many more years together.
    :heart: :kiss: :grouphug: :kiss::heart:

17. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

WOW, what can I say:eek: 1 whole year this month, and it will be a year since I joined next month :D

I have had so much joy on this Planet, and hope to continue doing so for another year and beyond :thumb:

Thankyou to Wafa and all the mods for making this possible, and most of all, thankyou Shahrukh for being the catalyst that has brought us all together like one big happy family :grouphug: because without you, non of this would have been possible :kiss:

This is a fun place to be for all the right reasons, and great friendships have been made too :D so I say, c'mon everyone and make 2007 a year to remember, and let's see more people posting, and make this Planet even bigger and stronger :rockon:

Congratultions everyone :tea:

18. Anjali1977

Anjali1977 Shah and Kajol 4 Eva

Congratulation to your 1st anniversary!!!! Well, I wasn't here from the beginning but I'm so proud to be a part of this family! Wafa, you did a very good job and I can't thank you and the mods enough for all what you have done for us!!!!

19. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Hey Happy Birthday to our lovely Planet!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
    Thank you Weda for opening this thread :kiss:

I found our Planet last June. How I would have loved to have found it earlier... Now, I really feel like this place is my second home. I am so happy and proud to belong to this big family. Every day, I am amazed when I see the love and the support every one is showing one to each other. Thank you to every body for making our Planet the most lovely place to be.

Wafa didi and the moderators, thank you so much. Without you, this Planet would no be what it is today.

I have one last person to thank from all my heart: our Shahrukh. The man who is the reason why we are all here. Shahrukh, thank you so much. We all love you.

Once again, congrats every one :thumb: . I love you all... :love
    :

20. shahrukhjaan

shahrukhjaan ♥Love SRK♥

Congratulations!:thumb: to Planet SRK Thanks to Wafa and all the mods of this forum

21. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

:cheer2: :cheer2: Happy Anniversary PlanetSRK :cheer2::cheer2:
    Wow, unbelievable how quickly time flies by.
    I joined this Khan-tastic Planet on January 20th, 2006,
    so, there's only a few more days left till I can
    celebrate my personal Anniversary as PlanetSRK member. :high5:
    I'm very happy and proud to be a part of this
    BIG loving and caring family.:heart: :grouphug: :heart:

I wanna thank Wafa Didi, Bhuwan and Aman
    for creating this wonderful Home for all
    of us Shahrukhies. :kiss:

And all of the Mods for their constant effort, help and support.:thumb:

And last but not least, I want to say a
    BIG thank you to all of my beloved fellow members.
    You guys rock !!! :rockon:

I'm looking much forward to many more
    beautiful years with all of you !!! :D :D :D