1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy New Year Trailer

Discussion in 'Happy New Year Hall of Fame' started by phul, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

If you liked MHN & OSO, you'll most probably like HNY. Fan looks to be a more promising film than Raees.

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  2. Baree

Baree Shah Rukh Khan forever

"The trailer looks good only coz of SRK" Absolutely true. SRK was MINDBLOWING
    The only drawback with Farah Khan is her sets are not on the level of Karan Johar or Sanjay Leela Bhasali (cant forget Devdas grandness) when it comes to aesthetics or Grandeur. But the best part is her movies always have a great story and catchy dialogues. Thats why Farah Khan movies are so entertaining.
    When I saw HNY trailer I was happy because Shah Rukh looks HOT, CUTE, INTENSE...He looks everything one can dream of. Yes the settings could have been much better. Like the Million dollar vault looked like a painting. But these are minor things. Most importantly it will have a great story and awesome scenes of Shah Rukh

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  3. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

So based on the trailer you decided to write the movie off. Fine, don't watch it. Good riddance. Stop raining on our parade.

Of course you are entitled to your own opinion, even negative. Pity you only seem to have negative ones.

Debbie and rollercoast thank this.
  4. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Im sure story will very intersting and will se most awesome Shah Rukh ,,trailer is little part ,we cant know everything .if we can then why they make movies ? just do trailer and thats it :pound:
    Im sure HNY and expecally Charlie part will be something magical not only be funny too.....:rockon:

just see reaction,..people are crazy but its not full.the best part when Charlie came is not there ....

hoora_srk and Debbie thank this.
  5. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Stupid according to whom? You're deeming people stupid because they have different taste than yours? What makes you think that Raes will be better? It will be different for sure. The beauty of Shahrukh's talent is that he is versatile and tries what appeals to him inspite of what his fans think of his choices. If he was to play only serious, profound characters, I think he would be bored to tears. And we would be missing his funny, crazy, daredevil side.

Alenka, luxia, Krisi_love_SRK and 2 others thanked this.
  6. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

The problem with HNY trailer is, that it is not funny at all. At least for me. The gags seem forced, not funny. The (over)acting is terrible. Everything, from the outfits to the sets is too overwhelming for me. I would like it to be simpler. I know it's Farah Khan, but her previous works were at least oddly charming, especially Main Hoon Naa. I hope Happy New Year is charming as well, but the trailer is not selling it for me.

7. Krisi_love_SRK

8. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Krisi_love_SRK and tasifa thank this.
  9. phul

Krisi_love_SRK and tasifa thank this.
  10. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

So weird to watch Shahrukh with a different voice! I definitely prefer to watch the original with english subtitles.

11. phul

With Russian Subtitels. Tahnks to Vegainko. :)

Krisi_love_SRK, mumbiene and Vegainko thank this.
  12. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

with german subtitels

Krisi_love_SRK and Vegainko thank this.
  13. mumbiene

14. Krisi_love_SRK

me too I watch his movie Veer Zaara with bulgarian translate but i prefer him with Shahrukh's voice and bulgarian subtitles

15. mumbiene

now on youtube

HNY Trailer appears on German TV...!!!

16. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

17. Krisi_love_SRK

He is everywhere :cheer2::love:

18. mumbiene

Happy New Year Trailer - SUBTITEL COLLECTION (various languages)

19. Krisi_love_SRK

with Bulgarian subtitles..my language

sorry they are not full ,but for first time do subtitles and embed them in a video :love:

20. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

and with Ukrainian subtitles

Krisi_love_SRK and mumbiene thank this.