1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy New Year: Astro numerologist makes box office prediction

Discussion in 'Happy New Year' started by lauraleedooley, Jan 3, 2014.

1. lauraleedooley

lauraleedooley Bollywood Blogger

It will be interesting to see if this plays out. I just included the snippet about Happy New Year.
    And I believe this is releasing on Diwali which falls on Thursday, 23 October 2014.

Salman Khan's 'Jai Ho' to Shah Rukh Khan's 'Happy New Year', astro numerologist makes box office predictions
    Screen Correspondent | Mumbai | Updated: Jan 03 2014, 22:25 IST

Happy New Year

Releasing on: December

Perhaps, the ‘best’ has been reserved for the ‘last’.

The title of easily the most-anticipated release of the year is adding up to Number 30 — which is neither fortunate nor unfortunate. The number can be powerful or indifferent depending upon the will or desire of persons involved with it.

Starring Shah Rukh Khan (2nd November 1965), Deepika Padukone (5th January 1986), Abhishek Bachchan (5th February 1976), Boman Irani (2nd December 1959) and Sonu Sood (30th July 1973) and being directed by Farah Khan (9th January 1965), it can’t get bigger than this. Period.

A tip: Clearly, the biggest grosser of 2014

http://www.financialexpress.com/new...logist-makes-box-office-predictions/1215050/0

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Lol! Hard to see how we got from the number predictions to the final statement, but I'm glad to hear it! :D

Krisi_love_SRK and lauraleedooley thank this.
  3. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Just waiting.......I hope so will be like that...No becuase numbers and records,I don't care about them,but want to be like that for all his "smart" hatters who always say that it is done, to see once again who they were talking:laser::laugh:

lauraleedooley says thanks.