1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday Shah Rukh!! Members Wishes Here

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by shublee, Nov 1, 2010.

1. rothna

rothna Active Member

I am late to say this but I hope Shahrukh had a amazing birthday and I was thinking of him all day!!

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

It's November 2nd in India.:heart:

3. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

happy birthday shah!! :heart::heart:

4. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Happy Birthday Dear Shah! Lots of love and happiness to come!!! Love, Hugs and Kisses!:hug::kiss:

5. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, dear Shah Rukh :heart:

6. ShahrukhLOVE100

ShahrukhLOVE100 Active Member

Happy birthay Shahruukh, wishing u all the hapiness of the world and a long wonderfull life with ur family :D
    We love you so muuuch, hope ur reading this :rolleyes:

7. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Dear Shah rukh khan, I wish you all good health and still best to your birthday. :heart:
    I thank you for the wonderful hours I've been through your movies. the films illuminate the sad hours of my life.
    You are rightly the best actor. No one else can express with his gestures and facial expressions as much sense. This is unique.:first:
    I saw the premiere of Ra.One in Oberhausen and I was thrilled, although I have seen for the first time as a German one film in Hindi with English subtitles.

8. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

#HappyBirthdaySRK is trending in India.:)

Attached Files:

9. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

I tweeted so much that the twitter account just slowed down as millions of other fans were wishing him at the same time. That is the power of our KING. Wish you many many happy returns on this day. God Bless you with health, success and happiness always...keep making us smile through your wonderful work. You have given so much to all of us and it is time for your sit back, relax and enjoy your birthday. We can not wait till Don but will watch RaOne few more times:)

10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Happy Birthday to a Beautiful Soul! May your life be filled with love, luck and laughter! God Bless You!

11. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

[​IMG]Happyyyyy Birthdayyyyy tooooo youuuuu [​IMG]

Happpyyyy Birthdayyyy toooooo youuuuu
    Happpyyyy Birthdayyyyy deaarrr Shah Ruukh
    Happyyyyy Birthdayyyyy toooo youuuuuu.
    :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:[​IMG]:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Dear Shah Rukh i wish you all the Best. May all your Wishes become true. May you always have a Reason to smile.
    May you always have a good Health. And may this wonderful Day have a lots or Returns.
    God bless you Shah Rukh We love you.
    And now i have this Cake for you. With 4 White Candels for the 4 Decades and 6 Blue for the rest of the 46.:) May aloooots more come. And now blow out the Candels and wish something. :)

Unbenannt-Echtfarben-01.jpg

[​IMG]

S.one says thanks.
  12. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

happy birthday3.gif SHAH RUKH KHAN happy birthday3.gif
    lala.gif lala.gif lala.gif
    wish you a very very very happy birthday , a wonderful day and a year full of love , happiness , Success
    and many more to come,
    May all your dreams come true, wish you all the best .
    LOVE YOU TO DEATH.

S.one says thanks.
  13. Elahe

Elahe Dil To Shahrukhee hai!

I watched Ra One in 3D today! AMAAAZING experience, and all throughout the movie I had in mind that it's shahrukh's B day and that added sooooo much to the excitement, I wish him all the very best. May he have as much happiness in life as he has given to the world:heart:

14. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

The Best Time of the Year is here again,

[​IMG]

Dearest Shah Rukh,

Wishing you a very [​IMG] !!!

We wish you a 'G.One' (Life) full of SUCCESS, lots of HAPPINESS and ammazingly GREAT HEALTH !!!

I pray to ALLAH, that may this day come again & again for a 100 more years.... & may you always celebrate it with great pomp & pleasure !!

[​IMG]

Once again....

[​IMG]

And this is from all of us, in your style,
    [​IMG]

We all Love Ya !!!!

15. lybeckham

lybeckham SRK- my HERO

:cheer2: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Happy Birthday to my hero SHAH !!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :cheer2:
    :kiss: wish u b HEALTHY & HAPPY & CAN LIVE WITH UR FAMILY FOR 100+ YEARS ! :kiss:
    wish u get more & more success ! :pray2:
    :hug: wish u get lots of love from all around the world & get blessings from all GODS AND ALMIGHTY !!:hug:

i know u since 2007 when i saw the film K3G, then i knew why u r so popular ..coz ur acting is so GREAT n BREATHLESS..! but to say truth , i'm not ur fan at that time.. then i came to watch bollywood channels n saw so much fans r crazy at u.. i just wanna know "why" ? " he's not that much " ? :loco:
    then i searched abt u at net n read ur bio n abt ur life, read abt ur interviews !!:ranger: slowly n slowly, u stole my heart !!:biggrin1: i can't notice the time i became ur fan... but now my heart fall in love with u.. my brain accepts u as my hero !! my mouth is telling every friend of mine that " watch SRK movies " .. my eyes r searching abt u in every bollywood channels n webs !! U R MY HERO ALWAYS !!:yo: u change most of my thoughts.. and i am always thankful for that !! :hail:
    LOVE U SO MUCH SHAH !!!

16. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

HAPPY BIRTHAY FOR THE BEST AND THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVE ALL HAPPNIES IN THE WORLD
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE KING KHAN ..WISH FOR U ALL HAPPNIES AND SUCSEFULL

17. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

:party::party::party::party::party: Happy birthday Shahrukh! :party::party::party::party::party:

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Happy Birthday to the one and only G.One Shah Ruk Khan. The heart has so much to say but the tongue can only sum it up with a simple "I love you".

19. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

If you are on twitter please help trend #happybirthdaysrk for longer time. add #happybirthdaysrk in all your tweets, retweet others.

20. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Done! :D

Wafa says thanks.