1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday Shah Rukh!! Members Wishes Here

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by shublee, Nov 1, 2010.

1. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

hey guys, arent we going to have a thread for members to wish SRK's 45th B'day this year?

Wish away :D:D:D

& hope all our german members get to see him, good luck :thumb::thumb:

2. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Good Idea Shublee.. Happy Birthday Shahrukhji.. May you have the best birthday ever and may allah bless you with lots of health wealth and presents.. sorry not a poet lol. anyways happy birthday.... lots of hugs..

3. nura

nura Member

:heart::heart:happy birthday king khan ,love you:heart::heart:

4. idontlove

idontlove New Member

Happy Birthday,,shahrukh,,,Always love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

Dearest Shah Rukh,

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheer2: :dance: :peace: :love:

I wish you every happiness in the world today and all of God's blessings in the year to come! Shah Rukh, you fill my life with joy, with hope, with laughter, with good friends, and towering above all, with love. Truly, you are one in a billion! :hail:

Holding you in an ENORMOUS HUG and sending you all my love, :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart:

Chris.

6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Best wishes, Shah Rukh Khan! Pray that you have many more to share with us too!

7. ClaudiaX

ClaudiaX Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHAHRUKH, MAY GOD BLESS YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS.
    WE LOVE YOU, YOU WILL NEVER IMAGNE HOW MUCH!!!

GREETINGS FROM YOUR FAN CLUB IN COLOMBIA -SOUTH AMERICA!!!

8. yamylka

yamylka Amo a Srk

Haaaaaaappy happy Birthday my loved Srk
    thousand and thousand of prayers for you and your family
    i send you all my love today and always :)
    On day i remember you and your close birthday and I liked give you in person many hugs and kisses but I send you many love and my better feelings always :heart:;):heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
    receive many congratulations and someone gifts
    if I could enter a gift box and would send me mail to your home XD :eek::p:D
    with all love Arys-yamilka

9. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Happy Birthday King Khan... Many Many Happy Returns of this Great Day. And may love and happiness be yours forever... :love::hug:

10. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

A very, very, very happy birthday, dear Shah Rukh :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:. You are a true legend, an angel and positivity personified........:hail::hail:. :heart::heart: Love you enormously. May God keep on blessing you.... Thank you very, very, very much for your endeavor to giving so much to your fans relentlessly :hug::grouphug:.

11. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Bollywood Hungama wished SRK in a very sweet way. Sharing it here. :):heart:

Wishing Shahrukh Khan a very happy Birthday
    By Bollywood Hungama News Network, November 2, 2010 - 09:37 IST

Legends have it that the second day of the November month is an extremely and extraordinarily auspicious day. No wonder then, the fact remains that those who have taken birth on this day, either become extremely successful in reaching out for the stars or become a star themselves! History has it that, they either become topnotch Journalist, Magician, an Army Officer, a sparkling NRI, Advertising Executive, Police Officer... etc...!

Well, there's someone who smiled at the world on this very day and went onto 'adorn' all of the above mentioned professions... all in this very life! The world may know him by various names like 'King Of Romance', Romantic Hero', 'Legend Of Romance', 'Magician of Pyaar, Ishq Mohabbat', etc... But, all of us better know him as the one and only S-H-A-H-R-U-K-H KHAN, the very man who celebrates his royal birthday today!

You too can join Bollywood Hungama in wishing Shahrukh Khan a very happy birthday, simply by posting your wishes below:

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2010/11/02/14878/index.html

lybeckham says thanks.
  12. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

Wishing our KING a very happy 45th. I pray the mighty God for his health, happiness and success. May he be part of our lives for years to come. Love you Shah. You mean so much to all of us and you connected us around the world. I thank God for giving us a precious gift in form of you!

13. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Happy birthday dearest Shahrukh! May the coming year be blessed for you..
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

14. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Happy birthday dear SRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAH RUKH :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
    LONG LIVE OUR KING.!

16. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

AW: Happy Birthday Shah Rukh!! Members Wishes Here

:heart::heart::heart::heart: Happy Birthday dear Shah Rukh :heart::heart::heart::heart:

17. nadee_7

nadee_7 Active Member

8 years ago, i discovered you,.. since then I have been lucky!!

No one could understand the way you have inspired me, motivated me and made me smile through the toughest stretches of life, if they are not under your spell themselves :)
    The more I learnt about you , the more I respected you.

Thank you! for teaching me so many ways to keep smiling, for inspiring me to take on the challenges, and just being a huge part of my life to make it so colourful!
    You have played a huge part in every success i have had in life for the past eight years,.. and i know it will be like that for many years to come :) it has been amazing , no wonder i feel like you are part of family!

feels like I have been blessed, along with the fortunate millions of others of your true fans, to know you truly, and to have learnt from you. Its like having a constant power booster in myself.!!!

Today, i am known as a girl crazily in Love with you. its part of my identity,! And I AM PROUD OF IT :)

Thank you for existing in my life !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAH RUKH KHAN <3
    wish i could pay you back with the smiles ...*sigh*

18. agacia

agacia Bollywood Dreamer

Happy 45th Birthday SRK, may all your dreams come true :D

19. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Happy Bday Shahrukh sweeto! :kiss::hug::love::heart: may all ur (other) dreams come true! much happiness, health, wealth and love for u and ur lovely family! God bless :amen:

20. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

:heart: Happy Birthday Shah Rukh Khan :heart:
    Thankyou for what you have done for us. :love:
    Thankyou! We Love You!! :heart: