Hamari Anjali

Discussion in 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' started by lara, Jan 24, 2008.

1. lara Jodi No.1

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Hamari Anjali

Sana Saeed, who played SRK’s daughter in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, now in a TV serial, all grown up

Back to Section Stories Posted On Friday, January 25, 2008
    [​IMG]

Anjali (Sana Saeed) who played SRK’s daughter in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, has been roped in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na. The girl’s identity has been kept under wraps and she was even discouraged from attending the press conference at the launch of the show. Sony TV’s mystery girl, Sana plays Chhaya Joshi one of the three sisters in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na.

But we found out Sana Saeed’s real identity and spoke to her. Where was she all these years? She says, “After Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, I did lots of ad films. I did not want to commit to big time roles because I wanted to concentrate on my studies. Not many people knew of my whereabouts. But Anubhav Sinha’s Chota Ganpati productions found me out and got in touch with me for this role. Since they wanted me to shoot for only 10-12 days I immediately agreed to do it, I make sure that it doesn’t affect my studies.”

18-year-old Sana is a FY BCOM student of Mumbai’s HR College. “I am in the first year of graduation and I am doing B.Com with Advertising, in addition I am doing a diploma in advertisement. After doing a few shows on TV I am back with this serial after a long time. People who know me are surprised and calling me, but the viewers are still wondering where they had seen me before.”

But why did she settle for a role that’s not central? She is one girl who seems to know what’s right for her, because she says, “I never wanted to play the lead role as I would have to work for 25-26 days a month. I am happy with the role as after Astha’s (the lead girl) marriage in the show, my role will increase.”

B.Com with specialization in advertising and acting, we are curious about the combo. Will she make a career in advertising or continue to act? “Frankly I have not decided on any one. I just want to complete my studies and then I will think what holds my interest. Right now I am enjoying both, my studies and shooting.”

Source:http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmp...2&contentid=200801252008012503291312598f8062a
  2. Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. lara Jodi No.1

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    The Kuch Kuch Hota Hai girl grows up!
    [​IMG]

Sana Saeed won everyone's hearts when she played Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Anjali in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
    After appearing in a couple of television shows and ads, Sana disappeared. But now, she's back in the new telly soap, Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na.

Today, the 19-year-old girl looks very different from the spoilt girl she played in the 1997 blockbuster, when she was only nine.

She tells us where she's been all this time.

Where were you after Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?

I anchored some shows like Fox Kids and Kache Papad Pakka Papad when I was 13.

I also did the film, Badaal (starring Bobby Deol and Rani Mukerji).

After that, I took on lesser work because I was in school and had to concentrate on my studies. Even while anchoring television shows, I would shoot only on weekends and holidays.

Besides that's, I did ads for Sunsilk and Clinic Shampoo. Recently, I shot a poster ad for DHL and Lifebuoy soap.

I starred in the serial Sati (on Sahara TV) for two months.

Text: Rajul Hegde

Source:http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/jan/28slde1.htm
  4. starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Kavitha
    Whatever this girl's name is, whatever she does in her career, I'll always remember her as "Little Anjali" :)

It's amazing how much she's grown up. And she has become such a beautiful woman! It's a real pleasure to read about her again, after so many years.

Thank you for sharing with us, Laurenzia :hug:
  5. sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Nice girl! :thumb:
    I wish her all the best for the future! :thumb:
  6. Rajshri Administrative Duties

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would NEVER recognise her!!!!!!!!! :scared::scared::scared: She looks GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    oh wow !!! that's her???? she looks amazing. I hope to see her more on big screen, maybe opposite srk again :D kkhh sequel anyone?
  8. Shilpz Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Damn!! :eek::eek::eek: She looks older than me! :lol:
  9. Rajshri Administrative Duties

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]
    How did you get the role in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na?

I auditioned for Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na and was selected. I agreed to do this because I was needed to shoot for only 10-12 days in a month, for 12 hours a day. If I have an important class to attend, I co-ordinate with the production house, and make sure that the shooting doesn't affect my studies.
    I am in the First Year B.Com, H R College, Mumbai. I am also doing a diploma in advertising.

Are you okay with the kind of roles you are getting? It's perfect. I am happy playing (protagonist) Aastha's sister because it requires only 10-12 days of shooting in a month. If I take up a bigger role, I will have to give a full month, which I cannot at the moment. I want to complete my studies first and if everything goes well, plan to study abroad for a year.

[​IMG]
    How was the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai experience?

I don't remember everything, but it was a beautiful experience. I had to shoot in two schedules -- one in Ooty and the other in Mauritius.
    Shah Rukh Khan is an amazing person and I really enjoyed working with him. I didn't have many scenes with Salman Khan.
    Are you in touch with Kuch Kuch Hota Hai team? Not really.

[​IMG]

Why did you decide to do television? Why didn't you debut in a Bollywood film, like child actor Hansika?

Like I said earlier, I cannot even do full-fledged serials. I can't give that kind of time. I want to complete my studies first. I am doing serials only because I can balance that with my studies.
    Do you want a career in acting? I have not decided anything yet.
  10. Leonora MariposaVerde

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    She looks beautiful and what amazing determination to finish her studies. I'm sure that she will be successful in anything she pursues.

Greetings from US
  11. KKhan Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    i wouldnt recognise her either really pretty
  12. dilos Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Thanks alot Laurenzia..its a such a nice surprise to see her again..hamari Anjali..:)
  13. cupcake1212 Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Rembmer srk acting daugther in kuch kuch hota hai

Sana Saeed Then and Now

Ever wonder what happened to Sana Saeed after her debut in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) almost 10 years ago? She was the child actress who played Anjali Khanna, Shahrukh Khan (Rahul Khanna) and Rani Mukherjee’s (Tina Khanna) daughter in the film. Well, since then she has played in two other films with Rani in 2000, namely Badal and Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega.

Sana appeared in several commercials for Sunsilk, Clinic Shampoo, DHL and Lifebuoy soap. She had a two-month stint in the serial Sati (on Sahara TV). At thirteen she anchored the shows Fox Kids and Kache Papad Pakka Papad.

Since studies were important, her acting career was put on hold for some time, even though when she was in front of the camera, she was only able to shoot on weekends and holidays. Now at 19, she’s back and part of the television soap Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na.

Sana won everyone’s hearts with her cuteness back in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and we’re sure she’ll win more now as the dazzling actress she has turned out to be

http://www.icravebollywood.com/news-gossip/sana-saeed-then-and-now

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/58454/kuch-kuck-hota-hais-little-anjali-is-back.html

i cant belive she has grown up!!!!! she is really pretty.
  14. nour khan New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Re: Rembmer srk acting daugther in kuch kuch hota hai

:heart:i really enjoy the movie then,and i think is nice to see her acting again

Attached Files:

15. bluey[Ru] Guest

awwww!!
    she looks really pretty aw! :hug: she was really cute in KKHH!
    thnx Rissa :D
  16. Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Katja

Wow, she looks quite stunning. It would be quite interesting to see her in a film with Shahrukh now (but not as a romantic couple, lol).
  17. bluey[Ru] Guest

:twitch: that would look so weird if they did! :lol:
  18. Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Katja

yeah, that's what I was thinking, but the way things are going these days, you'll never know... However I hope it never happens. :suspicious:
  19. bluey[Ru] Guest

i know yaar :suspicious:
    i wouldnt want to watch that movie ... :twitch: no maybe i want to lol
  20. Pakiza New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  21. clochette Banned

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:

What a pretty young woman she has become!!! Why not in another film with ShahRukh? And whatever relation they would play, I have so much confidence in ShahRukh's acting skills that he would make believable and watchworthy every character he'll portray.