1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Hall of Fame book

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame Book - by Biswadeep Ghosh' started by Dir*Dil, Mar 23, 2006.

1. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

2. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

3. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

4. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

5. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

okay, I will take a break now ....may be later or tomorrow next chapter......

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:hug: heike youre the best... take it easy yaar... :D

7. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

thanks sonal for your friendly words....I just give back, what you all do for me!

You know--one for all--and all for Shah Rukh!...isnt it?!

8. Dir*Dil

Dir*Dil New Member

TARA :) :eek: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:eek: :)

What can i say .. :heart: :heart: :heart: love yoooooooooooooou :heart: :heart: :heart: and and and what also can i say remine me .. mmmmmmm it is really really hard work Allah bless you no more words .. but also i :heart: :heart: love you:heart: :heart: ..... you give me more than i want :love: :love: you are such a nice sister to me as always you know:love: :love:

:ranger: :ranger: if you want to stop .. stop scanning you already done a great job:ranger: :ranger:

9. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

My net's a little slow, maybe I'll check back later! Thanks for your efforts Heike :kiss:

10. Dir*Dil

Dir*Dil New Member

Weda
    you are also nice sister to me .. and you help me .. thank you soooooooooooooooo much ... Allah bless you and :heart: :heart: i love you:heart: :heart:

11. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

What do you think ? Should I post the other chapters again? It were complete then..........please tell me.

12. Dir*Dil

Dir*Dil New Member

hi honey ... look it is your choice .. :thumb: if you want , then do it .. :thumb: if you not .. it your's ... please you really done:target: a great :target: and nice job.... believe on your self

:heart: love you love you:heart:
    Dir :) Dil

13. srk_deewanii

srk_deewanii A proud Shahrukhie..

i love this book ! :D
    i also have the same cover ( from MHN)
    this book was greaat.
    THANX alot Heike this was very sweet of you :hug:

14. jazy

jazy Member

I don't hv the book so thks very much u hv done a great job. I enjoyed reading it. Tks again Heike.

15. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

I will continue tomorrow....after work......thanks for your friendly words!:)

16. Astri

Astri New Member

Wow!!! Good job Heike. But those letters are too small for me.:p

17. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

I have edited the pages , after so many of you have sent me pn for doing it.Thanks AMAN...:heart: :heart: ......( a big hug to you!!!!) we have our logo now on the most pages of the book.The last ones I will sent a little later.

18. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

wtg both aman and tara...:thumb:

btw tara....those pages need changing:eek:

19. Astri

Astri New Member

same here.

20. srk_rulz

srk_rulz New Member

Thank you so much Weda & Heike!!!