1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Great I-Khan Signature Challenge #3

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by cmreeves, Apr 17, 2007.

1. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

The Great I-Khan Sig Challenge #3 -- SRK in TRADITIONAL INDIAN CLOTHES

For the upcoming issue of I-Khan, we once again challenge everyone to create an original signature. Like usual, this is not a contest; it's a challenge. We will attempt to use a signature creation from every entrant in the challenge, so this is a great way to be part of the upcoming I-Khan issue #6 and have your work seen by Shah Rukh himself!

The guidelines:

• Create a NEW sig that features SRK in traditional Indian clothing.
    • You can choose any pictures you like, provided they conform to the theme.
    • The sigs must feature ONLY SRK; no jodi sigs will be permitted.
    • The maximum width is 500 pixels, and the maximum height is 250 pixels.
    • You must tag it with your name or username.
    • If you would like to include text, please make sure it is large enough to read should the sig need to be reduced in size for fitting in the I-Khan layout.
    • Do not write your love declarations on the sig. SRK already knows all his fans love him.
    • This is something that Shah Rukh will see in the next issue of i-Khan, so any inappropriate sigs will be discarded.
    • You must either post the sigs in this thread, or PM them to me. Only sigs uploaded in the album will be considered.
    • You can submit as many sigs as you like. We will include at least one from each person in the next edition of the I-Khan. Additional sigs may be chosen at the discretion of the I-Khan team.
    • The deadline for submission is Saturday, June 16th, 2007.

Be creative and have fun! I can't wait to see what you wonderfully creative people come up with :thumb:

2. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

Yeah!!! What is the cut-off date?

3. cmreeves

not sure yet. I will set it when we decide on a date.

4. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

AW: Great I-Khan Signature Challenge #3

thanks carol for the anouncement. we will have fun to make new siggis. it will be more fun to know he will see them:D in the next i-khan. lets start girls!!!!

5. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

ok I've been playing with my computer so I will attempt to do something nice here. All for SRK :p

6. cmreeves

ok, a deadline has been set. please check the first post again. :)

7. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

:whoo: Woohoo... another I-Khan sig challenge... that's Khan-tastic... and with our Babe in traditional clothing...
    that's even better. :thumb:

Well... I better hurry up in making some sigs... cause for me the dead-line is May 21st. :rolleyes:

Thanks Carol. :hug:

8. semaay

semaay Senior Member

thank you dear Carol! How exciting, another sig challenge! unfortunately i cannot do anything due to lack of a computer and an appropriate software! anyway, have fun dear members and show us once more what talent we have here at the planet!

9. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

AW: Great I-Khan Signature Challenge #3

the first!
    [​IMG]

10. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Oewh!!!! My holiday starts next week!!! This time I'll try to participate too! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

11. sozana khan

sozana khan New Member

my first 2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

salam
    good luch every one

12. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

:D thank you andrea and sozan! They are beautiful

13. shahzura

shahzura New Member

Yeshhhh!!! Another round of signature challenge to look forward to!:D Thanks Carol!:clap2:

Ok... Looking at the rate I do stuff, i'd better move my butt now& start doing on my own siggy :D before i miss it again!:eek:

14. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Great!! :clap2: :clap2:

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

good luck everyone.
    try to think of making different styles in different colors and designs so when we put them in ikhan they wouldn't look the same as the previous ones.

16. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Here are my first two siggies.

[​IMG]

17. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

18. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG DAmn!!! hahaaha I don't think I'll be able to come even NEAR your siggies hahahaha :lol: they look AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Sozana and Gai!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

19. sozana khan

sozana khan New Member

Thank u sweety

3 more:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

salam:)

20. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

Great work ladies! I am especially liking yours, Chicky! Guess I better get busy.....