1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Give us your opinion about PBDHH

Discussion in 'Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani' started by Astri, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Gulya

Gulya SRK lover

I love dis movie!!!!!!!!It's one of my favorites!!!!SRK was hot here!!!!!!!And Juhi looked cute..love them when they're playing together :heart: and by the way for fans...there will be new movie with SRK and Juhi together :D !!!

2. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

I seriously think I've seen it more than 10 times.. It's such a great movie.. I just love it!!

3. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

PBDHH without a shred of doubt is one of my fav movies
    Shah-Juhi are my fav on-screen pair..they look so cute, adorable, innocent, sweet, full of life and what not!! :kiss:
    There is NOT a single drab moment.
    I love the theme.
    I LOVE THE SONGS!!
    The movie is hilarious at times..i remember how i laughed like a lunatic all thru out the first half. :pound:
    Yeah i agree the content was way too vague but who cares as long as you get to see SRK.. :lol:

4. Agadka

Agadka I CAN TOUCH STARS:D

I saw this movie just few days ago, and I love it too. This story is very touching, songs are beautiful, there are many funny situationes and ofcourse Shah Rukh is amazing:)

5. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

its a really good movie very realistic in my mind aswell one to watch definetley

6. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

this is a film that i feel the media shunned on purpose

pbdhh is a wonderful film & its so true!

7. steffs

steffs total SRK addict.

i just finished watching this film about 10 minutes ago..and wow,that film was absolutely amazing..!
    it made me cry =[ because the theme was so real+touching..
    made me laugh, all of srk's and juhi's antics, they much such a cute,funny pair :L
    so basically i REALLY loved it!,
    and srk was even more so adorable ;)
    'im the best'.
    dont we know it :cool:
    sigh.
    makes a girl dream even more.

xxxxx

8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

what a great movie! i liked it becuz it bended humor with sensibility so well
    the story was so touching yet fun to watch
    and the patriotic message was very strong, and i'm not even hindustani
    i know Shah really wanted to make this movie, and i know he had financial problems afterwards so i love it even more now
    and Juhi and him make such a great jodi, i just love them both :love:

9. ZaraaKhan

ZaraaKhan ♥ Mohabbat_Girl ♥

i like the movie :D
    i like the song i'm the best when srk sing it :D
    as steff saied don't we alreafy know that?? :heart:

10. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

When did you watch it???:D

11. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I adore this film. Shahrukh and Juhi are so cute and sweet together, I have two favourite jodis between which I can't choose and one of them is SRK-Juhi. I also like it how this film has everything, it has a strong message but it's done in a way that leaves you feeling very good, I like the humour, the film really makes me laugh, I love the romance (as I said Shahrukh-Juhi rule), and the most of the songs are really great.

My favourite scenes are just about all scenes with Shahrukh and Juhi, both funny and romantic ones, but I especially enjoied their rivalry in the beginning of the film. My favourite songs are the title song (one of my alltime favourite picturisations) and the romantic song, Aur Kya.

All and all I love this film, and I will join everyone who is wondering why didn't this film do better... :confused:

12. klouvios

klouvios New Member

What I didn't like in this film was the funny parts, it should have been a drama throught the film. It's a very bold movie, it touches very sensitive things and maybe the funny parts where its way out.